Saints/Falcons Thread

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
wow u really know how to put urself in his shoes

LoL,, odd is the obvious fact you could empathize in yer' detailed analysis,,,:huh:,,, truly rather TELLING in its own right,,,heh?o_O

Well that escalated quickly....

Went from Christmas wish lists to manhood measuring contest.

Hope we don't have to have one of the refs from the game to make an unbiased decision. lol

I kid, I kid......

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Was listening to the game...lost the last 2 minutes...thought the Saints were either gonna win it or tie...what happened? Truck driver on the road...tonight
*drew breeze was in field goal range to tie it up with clock winding down ,fires a bullet at goal post in triple coverage and is picked off,,, now ,you " keep yer' eyes on the road and yer' hands upon the WHeeel",,, let it roll,baby,roll!!! Alright now:oldcouple:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
*drew breeze was in field goal range to tie it up with clock winding down ,fires a bullet at goal post in triple coverage and is picked off,,, now ,you " keep yer' eyes on the road and yer' hands upon the WHeeel",,, let it roll,baby,roll!!! Alright now:oldcouple:

You got to be kidding? Brees threw a INT???? OMG:omg:

Well...I'm off the road for now...been a long day. My timing couldn't have been any worse while listening...just happend to be driving in a canyon...Thanks for the update. Wow....that Falcons W really hurt our chances.:banghead:

Sounds like the Falcons got lucky as all hell. Should have been an "L" for them. Ryan throws 3 INTs...

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly....

Went from Christmas wish lists to manhood measuring contest.

Hope we don't have to have one of the refs from the game to make an unbiased decision. lol

I kid, I kid......

yes melon and i escalate quickly
ref is not needed, i will cover for any melon shortcoming

waldoputty

Reaction score
That was priceless..... Nice one Sir.

Glad we all can have a laugh at each others expense.

Far better than being depressed over Atlanta winning.

oh i gave up on the year long ago when atlanta beat us like a drum.
better draft pick hopefully.

u should come to the beer thread where we normally play

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
oh i gave up on the year long ago when atlanta beat us like a drum.
better draft pick hopefully.

u should come to the beer thread where we normally play

Thanks for the invite.....

Will find my way there for witty banter soon enough.

For now I wish you and all still awake a good night. I got my beer googles on and in the hunt for food. Wish me luck.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Since I am too lazy to go play with the playoff generator, what exactly did the Falcons winning tonight really do to us?

I am assuming by the reaction of Cowboy fans on social media that the Falcons winning hurt us significantly, is this it in a nut shell?

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I kinda hope the Giants end the misery on Sunday. Worst thing that could happen is us winning meaningless games down the stretch and ruining our draft position.
I thought that before but Dak needs to continue to lead this team in the right place. 2 straight seasons with a winning record needs to happen for him.

jordan4vols

Reaction score
Since I am too lazy to go play with the playoff generator, what exactly did the Falcons winning tonight really do to us?

I am assuming by the reaction of Cowboy fans on social media that the Falcons winning hurt us significantly, is this it in a nut shell?
It’s not as doom and gloom yet. It’s a long road for sure but I got us in the playoffs at 10-6 using the playoff simulator by simply picking the remaining games on how I thought they might go down. Atlanta still has games against Saints and Panthers so it’s not out of the realm of possibility they could lose those two. The Panthers have the Vikings and before mentioned Falcons so they could drop. Seattle has to play us, jags, and Rams. We just need to get to 10-6. Long 3 1/2 weeks left

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Sounds like the Falcons gota lot of breaks tonight...No penalty calls..that the radio guys said should have been called. Makes me think the competition committee hard @ work again.:(

par·a·noi·a
ˌperəˈnoiə/
noun
  1. a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system.
    synonyms: persecution complex, delusions, obsession
    • suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence.