Saints vs Buccaneers

Mannix

Reaction score
If you want that doosh Rodgers to waltz into the SB, keep cheering for New Orleans.

khiladi

Reaction score
That being said I don’t think Dak played bad against GB in 2016. It was probably one of the best games of his career. And it was also one of Dez’s.

But that was a garbage secondary we played against, giving up yardage like it was going into the playoffs, and he did nothing that any good QB could have done, while completely obliterating them, especially with that OL and RG.

Also, people blame our defense but GB was getting away with blatant holding that game and that hold on Irving was ridiculous. And that weird huddle call.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think I'd prefer the Saints to win this game, but I don't know if I want to hear 'Who dat" for the next year
With all the teams left I would not mind the Bills win the whole thing. That city has not really won much if any championship. Maybe a Stanley Cup but I think they lost it the year they were in with the foot in the crease game.

cellarrodent

Reaction score
In honor of this weekends 'Divisional Playoff' games...it's only right to thank JJ & Jethro for their 'amazing' efforts, contributions and expertise! It's been a 1/4 century since DC has even won a divisional playoff game! Their quite the amazing organization...America's team??

Bigdog

Reaction score
In honor of this weekends 'Divisional Playoff' games...it's only right to thank JJ & Jethro for their 'amazing' efforts, contributions and expertise! It's been a 1/4 century since DC has even won a divisional playoff game! Their quite an amazing organization...
But we are #1 and merchandise sales I think.

zerofill

Reaction score
This may be the geriatric bowl but a Tampa win would set up a “who’s a bigger arrogant tool” bowl next week.

Never really though Brady was arrogant... Just doesn't like to lose. Actually enjoy watching guys like Brees and Brady play. Especially still doing it at 42 and 43 at a high level.

Rodgers on the other hand... he is the definition of arrogant.