Saints vs Buccaneers

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Brady-Wink.gif
Lol

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't really care if a player is arrogant. As long as he is a good sport during the game, whatever.

Rodgers is an historically good QB. Sometimes people with that kind of talent are jerks. See: MJ. Who cares?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I like Aaron Rodgers more than I like Tom Brady. That’s how much I despise Brady. If he plays for Tampa next year, that’s the one non divisional game I want to win. Please.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I like Aaron Rodgers more than I like Tom Brady. That’s how much I despise Brady. If he plays for Tampa next year, that’s the one non divisional game I want to win. Please.
I am just the opposite. I like Brady more than Rodgers. Although I think both are really good.

Motorola

Reaction score
Designated as an away game - - that's good.
If it was at AT&T Stadium, the crowd would have been 40% Patriots-Brady fans and 40% Bucanneers fans.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I am just the opposite. I like Brady more than Rodgers. Although I think both are really good.

Am I a bad guy that I like both Brady and Rodgers? I just like watching greatness. I hate them vs Cowboys but they are great players. Don’t really care how they act. I’m not saying there aren’t great players I hate. There are plenty but I like the way these two work