Saints vs Buccaneers

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Brady demands 100% focus from his team mates. It’s just one of his intangibles that makes him great. It inspires performance.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t think you can consider any of these modern QBs the greatest in the game. I mean pre-1978, DBs could still put their hands on you after five yards. Can you imagine how hard it would have been to play QB against that?

I think Troy would absolutely dismantle defenses if he played today.

with his insane accuracy. And rules being what they are. Defensive backs wouldn’t be able to stop him.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------Wt hell is buck taking about.

He is so biased.

Thats never in doubt as a catch

He is taking his Dodger hate out on the Bucaneers now that the WS is over.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Am I a bad guy that I like both Brady and Rodgers? I just like watching greatness. I hate them vs Cowboys but they are great players. Don’t really care how they act. I’m not saying there aren’t great players I hate. There are plenty but I like the way these two work
No you not. I am with you. I like how both play but if they are playing against each other I am pulling for Brady.

khiladi

Reaction score
I think Troy would absolutely dismantle defenses if he played today.

with his insane accuracy. And rules being what they are. Defensive backs wouldn’t be able to stop him.

I think scheme is way more important today. I mean the Pats were running so many pick plays with Brady.

Mannix

Reaction score
Another horrible call when the ref was staring RIGHT at it....same ref.