****Saints vs Falcons****

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
WOW....Copper..

well, I guess Arthur Blank can find jobs for Mora, Jr and Vick at Home Depot after he cans them.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1189102 said:
WOW....Copper..

well, I guess Arthur Blank can find jobs for Mora, Jr and Vick at Home Depot after he cans them.

he is a huge vick fan, he will blaim it all on the coaches and act like it's not mike vicks fault he is a joke of a QB.
Sad part is if you started matt schaub and kept vick in there as a rb they could pull some amazing plays.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
The good news is if Atlanta loses, the wild-card picture clears up considerably, though I don't think we'll end up needing to worry about that too much.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1189102 said:
WOW....Copper..

he wont be firing his son Vick....he loves him and will defend him at all costs

Vick has got to be one of the worst passing QB's ever

and Deangelo Hall is the worst "good" CB I've ever seen

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
stealth;1189105 said:
he is a huge vick fan, he will blaim it all on the coaches and act like it's not mike vicks fault he is a joke of a QB.
Sad part is if you started matt schaub and kept vick in there as a rb they could pull some amazing plays.

nah, you couldnt do that either because of Vick's propensity to fumble

maybe they could trade him to the Giants as a RB and let Coughlin correct his fumbling problems like he did Tiki's

David

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;1189108 said:
Vick has got to be one of the worst passing QB's ever

You obviously missed the Chad Hutchinson experiment....and the Ryan Leaf experiment....and the Anthony Wright experiment....

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
does anyone else think we made a big mistake cutting him, he seems to be having a pretty good season in new orleans as their 4th receiver

on the season he's got 17 catches for 293 yards and 3 touchdowns

he just caught a long touchdown on the last play of the half btw

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
smarta5150;1189110 said:
Was Hall near Copper on that hail mary ?

horrible play by Hall...he tried to intercept it instead of knocking it down, totally missed the ball and Copper caught it for a TD

David

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
dbair1967;1189115 said:
horrible play by Hall...he tried to intercept it instead of knocking it down, totally missed the ball and Copper caught it for a TD

David

I am hoping Newman can get in the endzone somehow against ATL and Hall does what he does... getus burnt.

Will allow everyone to draw the right comparisons.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1189113 said:
You obviously missed the Chad Hutchinson experiment....and the Ryan Leaf experiment....and the Anthony Wright experiment....

yeah but we didnt draft any of those QB's #1 overall, give up Ladainian Tomlinson and a host of other stuff and then on top of that reward the RB playing QB with a 130 million dollar contract

David

mitchell2254

Reaction score
No. Crayton is better than him. Thompson was a better return man. No need for Copper.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DeWare94;1189114 said:
does anyone else think we made a big mistake cutting him, he seems to be having a pretty good season in new orleans as their 4th receiver

on the season he's got 17 catches for 293 yards and 3 touchdowns

he just caught a long touchdown on the last play of the half btw

no, we didnt...he's an ok 4th or 5th WR and a nice special teamer..but he has a few drops and had a huge fumble in the Steelers game a few weeks back

David

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;1189119 said:
yeah but we didnt draft any of those QB's #1 overall, give up Ladainian Tomlinson and a host of other stuff and then on top of that reward the RB playing QB with a 130 million dollar contract

David

That's all well and good, but it has nothing to do with the assertion that Vick is one of the worst passers in football history. He is below average, but he isnt even the worst starting QB in respect to passing, let alone the worst ever.

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
He has problems holding onto the ball, I'm satisfied with Crayton Hurd & Austin over him.. Part of it also seems to be the NO system with Payton there, they are plugging anyone in on offense and are putting up monster stats.. Devery Henderson, Colston, etc

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1189124 said:
That's all well and good, but it has nothing to do with the assertion that Vick is one of the worst passers in football history. He is below average, but he isnt even the worst starting QB in respect to passing, let alone the worst ever.

he is close...totally inaccurate and is a horrible decision maker

lousy freaking QB

David

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I for one am more impressed by our young talent in Hurd and Austin.

That catch at the end of the half was a poorly defensed "hail mary." Copper does little for me.