Saints will crush Eagles and its gonna be laughable

juck

Reaction score
Eagles aint that good. We suck and almost beat them. Brees tears this defense apart.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
IMO Eagles win. They will have a decent chance beating the Panthers as well.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Saints are terrible on the road, the Eagles will stomp them. But I think Kiffin did lay the blueprint for the Panthers, 49ers, and Seahawks to beat them

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
Juck,

Next time you should do some research on the Saints if you're gonna post a guarantee.

The Saints have been piss poor on the road this year. Go look at their scoring on the road this year.

juck

Reaction score
You guys are forgetting NO actually have a defense and even in cold Brees will slice them up.

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't dislike these Eagles. They are not bad guys. I kinda like Chip Kelly.

I can't really hate on them.

I still hope they lose though.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
if anything...grandpa was able to scheme for kelly's offense (since he knows it) and use a depleted defense to do relatively well...so yeah i think next year the offense gets exposed big time and there is a big drop off.

mldardy

Reaction score
It's outside on the road, the Saints don't fare well in that environment. With that said, I was not impressed with the Eagles that much tonight. I kept hearing from almost everyone how explosive the Eagles are and I saw very little of it tonight. The Eagles are a lot of hype and flash and nothing more. They are fortunate to be playing at home next week or they would most definitely lose.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You guys are forgetting NO actually have a defense and even in cold Brees will slice them up.

No likely. You are forgetting they are 3-5 on the road.

4 of the 5 road loses at outdoor stadiums.

Lost @ NE
Lost @ NYJ
Lost @ Sea
Lost @ Car
Lost @ Stl

tcc0808

Reaction score
Ha! It will be a blizzard aka Detroit game... Eagirls "great team" advances!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Ha! It will be a blizzard aka Detroit game... Eagirls "great team" advances!

Current forecast is sunny with a high of 29*. The game is at night though so it should be in the low 20's.