Sale of Commanders down to two people

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Looks like the sale is close to becoming reality. Jeff Bezos and Josh Harris (Apollo Global Mgmt Group) are the finalists.

Josh Harris is already the principal owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Devils. He also has a large stake in an English soccer team, but I forget which team. His personal wealth is around $7 billion.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Josh Harris is a terrible owner.
I don't think so. If I was a Philly fan, the only thing I'd be mad about is that Doc Rivers is still coaching the 76ers. That guy is the most overrated coach in NBA history. I can't think of a coach in any sport who has won so little over the years with so much talent.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I don't think so. If I was a Philly fan, the only thing I'd be mad about is that Doc Rivers is still coaching the 76ers. That guy is the most overrated coach in NBA history. I can't think of a coach in any sport who has won so little over the years with so much talent.
Marginal improvement over Snyder. I hope he wins.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Doug Collins says hello.