Reaction score
Whats up with Salisbury? Dudes about to cry:lmao2:

It's on Espn now

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
ric said:

It's on Espn now

Cry about what? Why would you start a thread and cut it off like that?

ric

Reaction score
Just the fact that he was going off on the TO issue and pretty much making a headline of this thing of not practicing.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
ESPN has devoted its entire programming today to the TO saga........Cold Pizza, Outside the Lines, two versions of NFL Live and every one of the ESPN News breaks...................

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Salisbury is like a chihuahua... Yips at the top of his lungs so people think he knows more than he really does. If you say it loud enough, someone will think you know what you're talking about.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
ESPN has devoted its entire programming today to the TO saga........Cold Pizza, Outside the Lines, two versions of NFL Live and every one of the ESPN News breaks...................

ESPN.

The Leader In Sports Entertainment.

It is no wonder the average fan is so ridiculously ignorant and misinformed when this is the primary outlet for "news and information".

I shiver when I think back to the days that I had to rely on the 6:30 PM SportsCenter to hear news.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:

If TO is as intelligent as he says he is, he's GOT to practice today. They would look foolish and he would come out as the poor victim again. TO wins another one. Boy that TO is a genius.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:

Yep... they are attempting to generate an audience for the Monday Night game they have coming up...

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Salisbury is like a chihuahua... Yips at the top of his lungs so people think he knows more than he really does. If you say it loud enough, someone will think you know what you're talking about.
In the immortal words of Mike Ditka to Michael Irvin, "Loud doesn't make it right".

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Draegerman said:
In the immortal words of Mike Ditka to Michael Irvin, "Loud doesn't make it right".

In Salisbury's case, neither do tears.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
ric said:

It's on Espn now

Apparently his samples have come back dirty and the Anti-Dopping agency has indicated that they are moving to strip Owens of his Tour De France title.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Yep... they are attempting to generate an audience for the Monday Night game they have coming up...

Oh, is that what it is?

Wait.

This isn't like a very stupid thing like selling the Raider/Viking exhibition as "Randy Moss' Triumphant Return to Minnesota: Watch the Fireworks!", is it?

CooterBrown

Reaction score
Salisbury was exactly right one time. When he was playing QB for the Vikings back in the 90s and the Cowboys beat the snot out of him and the rest of his team, he said about the Cowboys, "That is the best football team I have ever seen."
Since then he has hated the Cowboys and nearly everything he has said since then has been wrong.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Oh, is that what it is?

Wait.

This isn't like a very stupid thing like selling the Raider/Viking exhibition as "Randy Moss' Triumphant Return to Minnesota: Watch the Fireworks!", is it?
You know... I live in the Shreveport television market and it is rumored there will be a blackout if all of the tickets are not sold...

I'm not sure listening to Theesman is even worth it this early in the season...

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
trickblue said:
You know... I live in the Shreveport television market and it is rumored there will be a blackout if all of the tickets are not sold...

I'll take that as my cue to post the picture:

joetheismann2.jpg

TtownCowboy

Reaction score
trickblue said:

Hey trick, you don't live anywhere near Texarkana do you? I'm in the same boat w/the tv market.