Salisbury

CooterBrown

Reaction score
TtownCowboy said:
Hey trick, you don't live anywhere near Texarkana do you? I'm in the same boat w/the tv market.

I remember the old ArkLaTEX days before I grew up and got out.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
TtownCowboy said:
Hey trick, you don't live anywhere near Texarkana do you? I'm in the same boat w/the tv market.

Yep... about 25 miles south of you...

DallasInDC

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Yep... they are attempting to generate an audience for the Monday Night game they have coming up...

It's the freakin Dallas Cowboys playing!!!! They don't need to generate anaudience. It's automatic!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
It's the freakin Dallas Cowboys playing!!!! They don't need to generate anaudience. It's automatic!

Although I agree, many non-fan/non-watchers may likely tune in to see all of the TO stuff...

DallasInDC

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Although I agree, many non-fan/non-watchers may likely tune in to see all of the TO stuff...

Well, I have a feeling they will be disappointed since he probably won't be playing. The only thing they have to look forward to is Kornheiser and thiesmann raggin on TO.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Salisbury is a Hypocrite (sp)...

Moments after being critical of Owens for holding out of practice to rehab his sore hammy so he wouldn't do further damage, he says that Art Shell was right to remove Moss from the game early to prevent him from injuring himself, because football isn't really important until September...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Chief said:
I'll take that as my cue to post the picture:

joetheismann2.jpg

Where does Joe have his left hand? Look at the look on the guys face...

Where is the guys left hand?
:lmao:

JPM

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:

Moments after being critical of Owens for holding out of practice to rehab his sore hammy so he wouldn't do further damage, he says that Art Shell was right to remove Moss from the game early to prevent him from injuring himself, because football isn't really important until September...
Salisbury is something else but I can't type it or the mods will come take me away and beat me with a stick.....

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
CooterBrown said:
Salisbury was exactly right one time. When he was playing QB for the Vikings back in the 90s and the Cowboys beat the snot out of him and the rest of his team, he said about the Cowboys, "That is the best football team I have ever seen."
Since then he has hated the Cowboys and nearly everything he has said since then has been wrong.

I just wonder who he will call "the greatest NFL coach of all time" this season?

I remember Parcells' 1st season in dallas and all year he kept chirpping about how he is the best coach,yada, yada, yada.

Since then he has said the same about "little Bill" and I am sure others as well.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
ESPN has devoted its entire programming today to the TO saga........Cold Pizza, Outside the Lines, two versions of NFL Live and every one of the ESPN News breaks...................
Yes they have an agenda to ramp up the TO coverage as the Boys play the Saints on ESPN Monday night.

Z-ro Cowboy

Reaction score
trickblue said:
You know... I live in the Shreveport television market and it is rumored there will be a blackout if all of the tickets are not sold...

I'm not sure listening to Theesman is even worth it this early in the season...

I live in Marshall, Tx also in the Shreveport television market.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:

i just saw the same report and i was gonna write the same thing.

he also said, it doesn't matter if he gets along with OR even talks with art shell as long as he gets along w/ his o-coordinator.

are you kidding me?

this guy just totally discredited himself, IMO.

HYPOCRITE!
AND IN ONE EPISODE!!!!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Salisbury is a jerkoff. He now has a morning show in Chicago, and he tries to act like he is one of 'us' preaching like he has always followed Chicago sports instead of doing it for his paycheck. But if that joke can have a job talking about things he never knew anything about (football) that gives the Hutchinhensons hope for this world.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Draegerman said:
In the immortal words of Mike Ditka to Michael Irvin, "Loud doesn't make it right".

:laugh2: I loved when he said that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The TO thing is just annoying.

Yea, the guy is a mess and many players would have likely played through a sore hammy. Some of which would have been playing at less than 100% all year and have their performance suffer for it.

So what? The media is transparent on this type of stuff.

You'd barely know Carpenter missed 2 days or that other guys had issues because its all TO talk all the time.

And everyone else misses days or weeks but TO, he misses x amount of practices. 10 days isn't flashy enough we need that 14 there, so call it practices.

I am likely never going to be a big TO fan but just let the friggin guy play football, or ride the bike, or whatever else he wants to do and spare me the unnecessary drama. He will give us plenty to talk about in season when it actually matters.