"Sam Bradford is the best QB in the NFC East"

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Seemed a tad biased, but given the Eagles laughable championship history I can understand why their local hosts try to prop their team up any way they can.

For the record, I think a healthy Sam Bradford (note "Healthy) is certainly an upgrade over what they had last season.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
He was a pigeon sideline reporter even said he was way better than Cunningham and those pigeons ex qbs

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
When Erskin bagged on Dallas fans for living in the past and asking "how many years has it been since they won a Super Bowl?"...I was so wanting someone on that panel to ask him how many years it had been since the iggles won a super bowl...the missed their chance.
or for that how many playoff games has Bradford won recently.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
or for that how many playoff games has Bradford won recently.

That's right. I forgot that erskin was bagging on Romo by asking "how many playoff games has Romo won?"...Sam Bradford has never been in the playoffs, much less won any.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
That's right. I forgot that erskin was bagging on Romo by asking "how many playoff games has Romo won?"...Sam Bradford has never been in the playoffs, much less won any.

B I N G O !!!!!!!!

Why think it out and ask a hard question.

Amy50632

Reaction score
No
55af8cfed24e4.png

Tony-Romo-stats.jpg

55af8cfedd0bc.png

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The NFL.com facebook people labeled this maroon as an "expert."

mldardy

Reaction score
The Eagles want so badly to be loved and front and center. They are so 'hey look at what we are doing'. Sam Bradford isn't even better than Eli Manning. When Bradford can complete a full season with a winning record and win a division, a playoff game and so on then he can be in the discussion. Right now he is nothing more than a mediocre qb to me.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
The Eagles want so badly to be loved and front and center. They are so 'hey look at what we are doing'. Sam Bradford isn't even better than Eli Manning. When Bradford can complete a full season with a winning record and win a division, a playoff game and so on then he can be in the discussion. Right now he is nothing more than a mediocre qb to me.

Seems a lot of mediots and presstitutes are having a love affair with everything Philly still. All the talk lately about how good they will be with Bradford and his pin point accuracy in Chips system, blah, blah, blah.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Lavar Arrington who is a Commander through and through and being from Pittsburgh has no love for the Cowboys whatsoever. He even laughed.

Aven8

Reaction score

In all reality RG3 has played better than Bradford. Let that marinate for a bit. :eek: