Sam Darnold is back at practice

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They're not sure if he will be able to play against the Eagles. But, he could potentially be back to play against the Cowboys, so it's something to keep an eye on.

cnhnyy

Reaction score
All these sophomore QBs do not look too good now. Baker gets more attention on twitter than on the football field. Josh Allen's bills are 3-1 but his QBR is 69 with 3 td/6 int. Josh Rosen is already on second team and pretty much a bust. Sam Darnold is starting because it is Jets.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They hopeful that he will play on Sunday against the Eagles. The Eagles still should be favored to win either way. But, perhaps Sam Darnold playing would give the Jets a slight better chance at upsetting the Eagles. But, that would depend on how rusty Darnold would be or if he is as good as his draft position. And how the Jets respond to him being back.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's one of 6 starting qbs in the league that doesn't scare me at all.

kwcool619

Reaction score
All these sophomore QBs do not look too good now. Baker gets more attention on twitter than on the football field. Josh Allen's bills are 3-1 but his QBR is 69 with 3 td/6 int. Josh Rosen is already on second team and pretty much a bust. Sam Darnold is starting because it is Jets.

Josh Rosen? Here in Los Angeles, we knew of his attitude when he played for UCLA. To me, he thought he was all that and the best thing since In 'N' Out Burger (that was the first thing that popped into my mind). He hasn't learned a thing yet, and will be on many more teams.

Josh Allen? My observations seeing him on TV when he was at UWyoming: Good athlete. Good arm. Very tough. His accuracy is his major weakness. His QBR is no surprise at all.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I don’t get the hype that was put on him last season, he looks a low tier QB to me...
Maybe he was overhyped because people were saying the Giants should taken him over Barkley, but I’d say the Giants have now got the better young QB.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don’t get the hype that was put on him last season, he looks a low tier QB to me...
Maybe he was overhyped because people were saying the Giants should taken him over Barkley, but I’d say the Giants have now got the better young QB.

Agree on the Giants QB situation. But I don't think any of us can Judge Darnold or Josh Allen right now. They are on some pathetic teams with crap coaching for how long now? But I'll admit neither one give me the impression they'll be elite anytime soon.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Agree on the Giants QB situation. But I don't think any of us can Judge Darnold or Josh Allen right now. They are on some pathetic teams with crap coaching for how long now? But I'll admit neither one give me the impression they'll be elite anytime soon.
The Bills overall team is far from pathetic. Not out if the question that they beat us, though I wouldn't predict it.

But yeah, those offensive weapons wouldn't scare anyone.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bills have one of the best defenses in the league. Brady could'nt do a thing against them. That team is no joke.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Even if he does come back, I’m sure he’ll be a little rusty. Mono is no joke and there is no way he’s going to come out looking like Patrick Mahomes unless our defense lets him play like he’s Patrick Mahomes. If anything, we need to worry about Le’veon Bell. Considering how bad our run D is, Le’veon is going to have a missed tackle field day, with or without Darnold at center.