Same old cowboys

Wapp5200

Reaction score
This is what happens when you overpay for a qb. They were smart and got rid of Zeke. Not that smart though. Still paying Mr. HURT all the time Smith. This team will continue to be mediocre until Jerry Jones is gone!

Darkhound

Reaction score
This is what happens when you overpay for a qb. They were smart and got rid of Zeke. Not that smart though. Still paying Mr. HURT all the time Smith. This team will continue to be mediocre until Jerry Jones is gone!
Fool me once, same on you?
Fool me twice, sameo me?
Fool me for 25 years and you are still a believer? I dont even kno what to think!

This TEAM is pure, absolute and total GARBAGE and the essense of mediocrity.

Jerry Jones (since he wont ever sell) needs to die or hopefully one day retire!
He is HE COWBOYS, HE IS THE RING OF HONOR, HE IS THE MAN THE RUNS EVERYTHING. And that is why this TEAM will never succeed under his ownership NEVER EVER

Flamma

Reaction score
I've been skeptical of our QB beyond 2017. It's to the point where I have zero confidence in him. He's a decent to good QB that does absolutely zero in the clutch. If the Cowboys are down, or struggling, no chance Dak is bringing this team back. Not going to happen. Hell, even Daniel Jones was able to do it against the Cards. If we need a final drive or a comeback, it's not happening with our QB. That's just not what our QB does. What other choice do we have ATM? We're stuck.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Fool me once, same on you?
Fool me twice, sameo me?
Fool me for 25 years and you are still a believer? I dont even kno what to think!

This TEAM is pure, absolute and total GARBAGE and the essense of mediocrity.

Jerry Jones (since he wont ever sell) needs to die or hopefully one day retire!
He is HE COWBOYS, HE IS THE RING OF HONOR, HE IS THE MAN THE RUNS EVERYTHING. And that is why this TEAM will never succeed under his ownership NEVER EVER
Wow, sophistication in crying in one's own beer. 13 teams have NO Lombardi. That is 1/3 of the NFL?

Start crying for them!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Then don't waste your time watching them and posting here. The richest man can't buy time so waste yours on something else. :)

Darkhound

Reaction score
Wow, sophistication in crying in one's own beer. 13 teams have NO Lombardi. That is 1/3 of the NFL?

Start crying for them!
This this is garbage and lives off memories and accomplishments of the PAST
untill you accept that fact you will keep being a naive, fool aficionado

CCBoy

Reaction score
This this is garbage and lives off memories and accomplishments of the PAST
untill you accept that fact you will keep being a naive, fool aficionado
Just live out being a fool yourself. If make believe on real facts, try giving up taking pees...the rest of will surely be waiting for that as well. :popcorn: :clap:

Darkhound

Reaction score
Just live out being a fool yourself. If make believe on real facts, try giving up taking pees...the rest of will surely be waiting for that as well. :popcorn: :clap:
Well keep up on hoping for a championship that this team will probably NEVER deliver in your lifetime.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well keep up on hoping for a championship that this team will probably NEVER deliver in your lifetime.
I was National Honor Society 3 years in High School and received a Congressional Appointment to the US Air Force Academy and played football through College and 20 years in Service.

You remain the foolish and self destructive wishing superstitious one...

Darkhound

Reaction score
I was National Honor Society 3 years in High School and received a Congressional Appointment to the US Air Force Academy and played football through College and 20 years in Service.

You remain the foolish and self destructive wishing superstitious one...
so? you are a fool