San Diego - 28 vs Indianapolis - 24 **Game Thread**

sillycon

Reaction score
oh well, looks like the Pats are definitely going to the Super Bowl... Manning didn't choke this away. His receivers lost it...

StylisticS

Reaction score
Congrats to the San Diego Chargers.

San Diego has Indy's numbers for some reason.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
at least we dont have to hear all about the Colts vs Pats hype this week but downside is i just dont see Chargers winning especially with how banged up they are...

SweetDC

Reaction score
That's it for Indy. What a shame. Oh well, time to focus on our own game. We've got some winning of our own to take care of.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marvin Harrison should be ashamed of himself. He let his team down when they needed him the most. One down. He only had to play one down and Peyton would've had another option on that one play. Wow.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This may move the AFC Championship Game to the early slot. If Dallas wins, the Cowboys-Packers game becomes the marquee game, moreso than the Chargers-Pats game.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Harrison better have been seriously really hurt because they needed him and he wasnt there...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tyke1doe;1897107 said:
This may move the AFC Championship Game to the early slot. If Dallas wins, the Cowboys-Packers game becomes the marquee game, moreso than the Chargers-Pats game.
True.

Ren

Reaction score
good for Norv, he's taken a lot of heat this season

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
An interesting stat...

All the teams that have played and beat the Titans in the wildcard have made it to the superbowl.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Wow!

The defending champs, one and done.

So much for "flying under the radar." They're not even on the screen anymore.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Something tells me A.J. Smith is sitting in his office, looking very smug right now.

I for one did not see Norv Turner coming in and leading the Chargers to the AFC Championship Game.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1897107 said:

The NFC Championship game is already set as the late game.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Mavs Man;1897138 said:
Something tells me A.J. Smith is sitting in his office, looking very smug right now.

I for one did not see Norv Turner coming in and leading the Chargers to the AFC Championship Game.

Heh. Just 2 months ago he said he messed up, didn't he?