Saquon 14 carries 28 yards

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The Giants stink, bad o-line and a rookie QB. Saquon is there only real threat. Yet the game was far too close for far too long.

I want to see how they play over the next month when the competition is better, and some will be desperate.

Beaker42

Reaction score
BUT THE SCREEN PLAY! Why didn't they shut that down huh!?

Seriously though my biggest concern was tackling him and they did just that.
After a 65yd run. By all rights he should’ve scored but he ran himself out of room by going down the sideline instead of the middle of the field.

Beaker42

Reaction score
The Dallas defense did a great job containing Barkley. He is the type of RB that will eventually break a play and he got his big run like he usually does but overall he was contained. Zeke had a pretty good game, he was consistent getting 5 yds a carry keeping things comfortable for Dak but he is supposed to do that. The real test will be the Vikings. Running is gonna be tough for him and its really gonna fall on Daks shoulders.
Zeke’s gonna get up close and personal with Linval Joseph.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
2 fold:

defense shut him down

Zeke ate his lunch.

questions?
He's a heckuva back, but unfortunately for him until he gets a line in front of him that can block his numbers will come from the passing game, not the running game. No running back can survive a bad offensive line unless your name is Barry Sanders.

Looks like they are sticking us with another night game this weekend. I don't know about anyone else but I hate night games when am less available.