Sarcasm: A Special Thanks to Jerry and Stephen Jones - Appreciation Thread

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a Stephen and Jerry appreciation thread. I wanted to thank them for making the Dallas Cowboys one of the most valuable franchises in the world, in fact the cowboys are the #1 most valued team. Its a great feeling to be a fan of this franchise and our #1 ranking. We appreciate all you have done in the past 28 years and the success of this franchise.

a Special thank you, for keeping Dak, paying him as such and handicapping this franchise salary cap. I can't say enough about how you managed that contract from the get go.

Another thank you for the great contract you handed out to our FB Zeke Elliott. He certainly deserves the contract he recieved two years prior to his previous contract ending. that was a great smart move and I can't say how proud I am of having the highest paid RB in history of NFL ever.

I can't leave without saying the brilliant and awsome way the Cooper contract and trades were managed. There isn't a franchise in history of NFL who has traded a 1st round pick for a 5th round pick. that was one of the best moves I have ever seen.

Lastly, the great awsome, out of this world contract provided to Lawrence. the first player ever in history of NFL to have 7 years of gauranteed contracts. the 6 sacks inper year have almost put us over the top. again, brilliant.

the fans of this forum highly appreciate you and your sone making us #1 in so many different ways. it has not gone unnoticed.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just wanted to start a Stephen and Jerry appreciation thread. I wanted to thank them for making the Dallas Cowboys one of the most valuable franchises in the world, in fact the cowboys are the #1 most valued team. Its a great feeling to be a fan of this franchise and our #1 ranking. We appreciate all you have done in the past 28 years and the success of this franchise.

a Special thank you, for keeping Dak, paying him as such and handicapping this franchise salary cap. I can't say enough about how you managed that contract from the get go.

Another thank you for the great contract you handed out to our FB Zeke Elliott. He certainly deserves the contract he recieved two years prior to his previous contract ending. that was a great smart move and I can't say how proud I am of having the highest paid RB in history of NFL ever.

I can't leave without saying the brilliant and awsome way the Cooper contract and trades were managed. There isn't a franchise in history of NFL who has traded a 1st round pick for a 5th round pick. that was one of the best moves I have ever seen.

Lastly, the great awsome, out of this world contract provided to Lawrence. the first player ever in history of NFL to have 7 years of gauranteed contracts. the 6 sacks inper year have almost put us over the top. again, brilliant.

the fans of this forum highly appreciate you and your sone making us #1 in so many different ways. it has not gone unnoticed.
I see what you did there.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Can anyone actually say following this team is good for their health? It's piss poor for it, especially during games. Look how much stress is placed on your body. Is it really worth it?
If your training to be a fighter pilot, it seems to be a good testing ground.

jsb357

Reaction score
boss.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you would have listened for the past 2 years you wouldn't be so upset right now.

You would've seen all of this coming

If you would have listened for the past 2 years you wouldn't be so upset right now.

You would've seen all of this coming.
Listened to what? your incessent obsession with Dak sucking. and when you were given an opportunity to provide any other options. you had zilch.

come on dude. get over your ego. its got you by the balls

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
LOL some of you just take this crap too serious
its not taking it too seriously.....however, I have spent money on Cowboys...so yeah, it does come down to that. its entertainment and where I invest my entertainment dollars. not anymore on 4 tickets per season costing over $500 each. no more cowboys memorebila, no more cowboys jerseys. so yeah, my dollars. good earned dollars lined his pockets. with zero for the entertainment I expected. we are by far bottom 3 in the league in performance and playoff success in the past 28 years.

starfan1

Reaction score
its not taking it too seriously.....however, I have spent money on Cowboys...so yeah, it does come down to that. its entertainment and where I invest my entertainment dollars. not anymore on 4 tickets per season costing over $500 each. no more cowboys memorebila, no more cowboys jerseys. so yeah, my dollars. good earned dollars lined his pockets. with zero for the entertainment I expected. we are by far bottom 3 in the league in performance and playoff success in the past 28 years.
I’m sorry you lost money . I donate a boat load to scratch offs

When I look at the cowboys roster it’s probably about the same win probability in playoffs

Heck I win about ever 4 th ticket or so just haven’t hit the high dollar wins yet

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’m sorry you lost money . I donate a boat load to scratch offs

When I look at the cowboys roster it’s probably about the same win probability in playoffs

Heck I win about ever 4 th ticket or so just haven’t hit the high dollar wins yet
that's where I am investing my money next :omg:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Listened to what? your incessent obsession with Dak sucking. and when you were given an opportunity to provide any other options. you had zilch.

come on dude. get over your ego. its got you by the balls
I want this team to get better.

You just wanted to spend all your energy defending players keeping the team down.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You guys always say that.

"You're not here after wins" when literally anyone will tell you I am.

That's ya'lls go to now.
nah. you show up for some token posts and you are mostly quiet. you are 99% more active after a loss with 99.875% of your posts about Dak.

you are obsessed.