Sarcasm: Tony Romo is Done!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Next week will be a test for sure but today Tony looked better. Hopefully he gets even better this coming week.

bark

Reaction score
What would a cowboy win be without the obligatory romo sux thread

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Lookin better by the week.

OL deserves a ton of credit though.

That Dez TD was HUGE. Double move that took a lot of time to develop, and thanks to the OL Tony had time to make the throw.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
He did a lot better escaping the rush today. Even that 15 yd run was big. He didn't just concede the sacks today and he did good with his reads; pick six aside. Overall, he moved around more and was more on target today. On the PI play to Dez he pump faked it with a defender right in his face to stay in and make the throw. He's far from done!!!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://i185.***BLOCKED***/albums/x208/samck4/Cowboys/Romo-sucks_zpsc770828b.jpg

gmoney112

Reaction score
Haha, sarcasm?

He's not done but I'm probably taking a QB in the top 3 rounds this year and next.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Romo was much closer to his old self today. Actually, it is the best thing that could have happened. If he continues to approach his previous play with the current teams running game... Dallas is going to be very, very scary on offense.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Not done, but not prime, not worth 100 mill from what I've seen so far this season. Still alot of football to be played, so we will see.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
star_wars_the_empire_strikes_back_yoda_using_the_force.jpg