Video: SAS and Skip Bayless debate "America's Team" for the 100th time

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
The funny thing is, it really should be... but Belichick and Brady are just too unlikable.

foofighters

Reaction score
Seriously, these two guys were probably beat up daily in school and now have an agenda to be mad at everything. Does it really matter what they say? No. Emancipate your self from bspn

dstovall5

Reaction score
America's team - The most hated, and the most loved, aka Dallas Cowboys.

Dallas Cowboys will always be America's team, not some darn team in Massachusetts.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
I don't even know why I watched this, but anyway, congrats to Skip on apparently having little to no understanding of how polls and random sampling work.

CaptainCreed

Reaction score
SAS says it should be the New England Patriots should be "America's Team"

Ratings must be down since Dallas is out of the picture and they haven't had a chance to talk about them in a couple days. I know I have not watched the show since the season ended for us.

NJ22

Reaction score
They answered their own question by even having this debate. Dallas has become completely irrelevant as a football team yet they are a daily topic on this national tv show. They do NOT keep talking about topics that don't get ratings and stir controversy.

cej757

Reaction score
No team in Sports except the New York Yankees moves the meter like the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys are the biggest draw in The NFL period. Fans all over wake up to two things on Football Sundays.

1- To watch their favorite team play
2- To see what The Cowboys are doing

Cowboys fans only care about the Dallas Cowboys and that's it. We don't give a damn about any other team unless it affects are playoff chances down the stretch and we have some sort of rooting interest.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
They can do a whole hour of just Cowboy talk and it can keep people entertained all the way through. We'll always be the hot topic of discussion.

cej757

Reaction score
What's funny is if you ask a Cowboys fan who is their biggest rivalry most of us will say it's the Commanders. If you ask a Commanders, Eagles or Giants fan who is their biggest Rivalry, They all will say it's the Dallas Cowboys.. I would even throw in teams outside of our division like the Cardinals, Saints, Texans and 49ers who can make a argument that the Cowboys are their biggest rival. Maybe even Pittsburgh too but they have Baltimore now.

I'm telling you it's like these fans argue about who the Cowboys rival should be. They all want it to be their team to have the honor of being called the Cowboys biggest rival.

mldardy

Reaction score
So sick of this topic. So sick of these two. So sick of these two discussing this topic.

Furthermore, the fact that they are debating this topic in the middle of the playoffs and coming off of last night's BCS champ. game and the Cowboys aren't even playing should tell both of these idiots that the Cowboys are America's Team.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
In this country yes .
No team in Sports except the New York Yankees moves the meter like the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys are the biggest draw in The NFL period. Fans all over wake up to two things on Football Sundays.

1- To watch their favorite team play
2- To see what The Cowboys are doing

Cowboys fans only care about the Dallas Cowboys and that's it. We don't give a damn about any other team unless it affects are playoff chances down the stretch and we have some sort of rooting interest.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I shut it off before that annoying idiot finished talking. The season's over for the Cowboys. Doesn't he have anything to say about the teams who are in the playoffs? The whole "America's Team" thing was just an NFL Films invention because they needed a title for the 1978 Cowboys yearbook film. Neither Tom Landry nor Roger Staubach liked it. Now ever since then some idiot always comes along claiming the team is arrogant for what NFL Films did that the team had no control over. Just shut up already. Sheesh.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
It's like calling any other team other than Manchester United "Englands Team"

We have the biggest and best stadium, are always on primetime no matter our record, always play on Thanksgiving, have the most fans on Facebook, are the most valuable franchise in the NFL, and more telling than all of that...

They are debating this on TV. Even when we lose, we're still talked about no matter what.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I don't know why people still talk about it, it's not like it's EVER going to change.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
The fact that they are talking about us, a team that has been eliminated, while the playoffs are ongoing is evidence enough thy we are Americas Team.

hsfolk

Reaction score
What's funny is if you ask a Cowboys fan who is their biggest rivalry most of us will say it's the Commanders. If you ask a Commanders, Eagles or Giants fan who is their biggest Rivalry, They all will say it's the Dallas Cowboys.. I would even throw in teams outside of our division like the Cardinals, Saints, Texans and 49ers who can make a argument that the Cowboys are their biggest rival. Maybe even Pittsburgh too but they have Baltimore now.

I'm telling you it's like these fans argue about who the Cowboys rival should be. They all want it to be their team to have the honor of being called the Cowboys biggest rival.

Saints biggest rival is Atlanta