Sasqatch Mock 3.0 (Final)

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
This draft assumes that Pacman does not become a Cowboy. My commentary will be brief since everything about these players has already been said.

1a. Kenny Phillips, S, Miami - He was on the eraser board.

1b. Felix Jones, RB, Arkansas - Lots of smoke on this one.

2. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa - Physical CB for Wade's pressure D.

3. Earl Bennett, WR, Vanderbilt - Not sexy but highly productive.

4. Marcus Howard, OLB, Georgia - Another surprising 4th round pick. Attempt to add a player capable of getting to the QB.

5. DeMario Pressley, DT, NC State - Hopefully can fill in at DT if Raitliff is moved.

6. Doug Legursky, C, Marshall - Need a competent backup C.

7. Joe Jon Finley, TE, Oklahoma - Legacy of BP drafts.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
i liked the Phillips pick and then saw jones and got dissapointed then you went with Godfrey and Bennet and it started to look up again.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Jerrah is not willing to give up on Roy yet so no Phillips. I think we can do just as well as Felix Jones later in the draft. I really like Godfrey and having watched him play thinnk he could be a real good one. Finally I think your premise on Pacman is wrong= we will end up with the thug. I think Jerrah is going to work really hard to trade for a vet WR, not draft one.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
burmafrd;2034692 said:
I think we can do just as well as Felix Jones later in the draft. .

I agree but this is what I think THEY will do.

You may be right about Pacman. I just didn't want to assume that given that the talks appear to have cooled a little.

As for Philips, I think it's insurance against either Roy or Hamlin leaving after next year.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Sasquatch;2034546 said:
This draft assumes that Pacman does not become a Cowboy. My commentary will be brief since everything about these players has already been said.

4. Marcus Howard, OLB, Georgia - Another surprising 4th round pick. Attempt to add a player capable of getting to the QB.

5. DeMario Pressley, DT, NC State - Hopefully can fill in at DT if Raitliff is moved.

7. Joe Jon Finley, TE, Oklahoma - Legacy of BP drafts.

Really like the top five picks and Howard is a good pick. I don't know the rest.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score

I like these picks, don't think Godfrey will last, might have to move up a few spots to get him, but I LOVE GODFREY!
If we get Pacman, throw this mock OUT!

Dont' think he'll last but would be a good pick, I just think we go W.R. in round 1 either trade or player since I doubt Jerr'ys #1 off season priority was to get someone opposite T.O., and I don't think he has the 3rd round in mind to be that guy is all!

Think he'll be gone, but if not I like the pick a lot!

Doubt he lasts till late 5th round, even so, he's only 6'-3 300 even, not really a big beast to throw in at N.T. that I'd like, he's not that strong at the point of attack, which makes me thing N.T. in a 3-4 iis not his best position.

A little on the short side at 6'-1, but we do need a backup Center, I just think their are better options.

7. Joe Jon Finley, TE, Oklahoma - Legacy of BP drafts

Our 3 T.E.'s are set in stone, so this would be a waste of a draft pick!