Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Flamma

Reaction score
I can't see Mahomes not coming back over an ankle injury. It has to be something worse.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If he plays with a bad knee and hobbles around like we just saw in those replays he will be a easy target, and targeted he will be, this is the playoffs, people are here to win.

Flamma

Reaction score
What did Mahomes do to you? lol I hear some people don't care for him but I forget why.
I hope he doesn't come back because I want the Jags to win. Because they have this neutral site all but done. If the Jags win there will be no neutral site.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I can't see Mahomes not coming back over an ankle injury. It has to be something worse.
lol.... I played HS basketball and played basketball everyday for some time....as a result, Ive had many a sprained ankle. When that thing tightens up, you cant even put any weight on it. I dont care how much of a tough guy you are. He is done, and he might miss next week if they win today. This is very serious.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Some fans get sick of seeing the same Qb and team winning over and over.
well, when you are THE best QB, you have a tendency to make it far. Nothing new here and make no mistake, 32 out of 32 GMs would take Mahomes if they had a choice.

Londonboy

Reaction score
KC has a 1TD lead, can Henne hold up? can Mahomes come back? if He does how effective will He be?

The plot thickens.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got an alert, said x-rays were negative but remains questionable.
Appears to be a high ankle sprain.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I think if mahomes isn't coming back today and the jags know it, the jags need to make every adjustment now and the jags players need to shake off those bad luck plays or whatever you'd like to call them. New half and a 2nd string QB only down 7 on the road, jags can win. Gotta put the pieces together.