Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Mookie

Reaction score
Why was that extra point kicked from the middle of the field and all of Maher's were kicked from the side?

Mannix

Reaction score
I would seriously give up two #1's in back to back years for Kelce in his rookie season....maybe more. We have got to upgrade at TE...occasional "good" games at that position do not cut it anymore.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why was that extra point kicked from the middle of the field and all of Maher's were kicked from the side?
Kicker decides where he wants it. I hope Maher moves to the middle.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence said he can't imagine Arrowhead being that much louder than the Jags home stadium fans. Believe he is going to find out how wrong he is today.

Aven8

Reaction score
How come Maher kept kicking the ball from the left hash last week instead of straight on? Thought it looked off from the start

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How come Maher kept kicking the ball from the left hash last week instead of straight on? Thought it looked off from the start
He's been kicking from the left hash for weeks, if not all season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trevor Lawrence said he can't imagine Arrowhead being that much louder than the Jags home stadium fans. Believe he is going to find out how wrong he is today.
I think KC and Seattle pump in fake crowd noise.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well, if he's hurt then someone is fibbing.

The Eagles coaching staff better hope he is healthy enough, because if he gets injured again tonight and it comes out that he wasn't fully healed (And they was aware he still had a significant injury to his shoulder), they're going to have a lot of questions to answer for.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
The Jags were the worst team at covering TEs this year. It's showing.

The Giants were the 2nd-worst.