Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I hate that team....and it's not jealousy. I think it goes back to them being the first team to jump on signing the child abuser, and then using him to succeed and win a Super Bowl.
Winning is all that matters in pro sports. These teams aren't trying to field a church picnic team. Cowboys teams in the 70s and 90s had a lot of bad characters and criminals. I can't pretend to care what these coaches and players do off the field.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Up next the Giants-Eagles. Time to see if Daniel Jones can put an end to the Eagles domination of the Giants.

Xeven

Reaction score
I want to see Hurtz vs Dak so guess I’ll pull for Eagirls.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
That last FG meant a lot to bettors, positively for some and negatively for others.
It helped me a lil bit but I have still have players coming up currently winning nothing on DK

Reid1boys

Reaction score
5th straight afc title game for chiefs.... that Andy Reid is the best........ bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maria Taylor just screwed up the name Kansas City big time. She inserted an SH in place of the C. :laugh:

gmb1

Reaction score
5th straight afc title game for chiefs.... that Andy Reid is the best........ bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
He went to the championship game a lot in Philly too. Hmmm.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
NFCE playoff matchup, there needs to be a few fights on and off the field here tonight, otherwise it's not really a NFCE playoff game! Nasty hits, a few nasty words exchanged, some havoc! :popcorn:

Blackspider214

Reaction score

And he lost Tyreek Hill this offseason and the "sexy" opinion was his offense and numbers would suffer. Nope. Led the league in passing. Offense looks as good as it did. Yes, they don't have the deep threat but he still slices and dices down the field.

He came into the league in 2017 but didn't start until the very end of that season. So every single season he has been the full time starter, he has been to the AFC championship game. This was a KC franchise who did nothing but choke in the playoffs for decades before he got there. Getting 1 seeds but losing their divisional round game ala Dallas. He has transformed KC into what NE was doing with Brady/Bill. Amazing.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
“Rooting” for the Giants….
If Dallas loses tomorrow, the neutral fan wants to see Philly/SF in the NFC championship game because those are the 2 best teams. I absolutely don't want to see NY win tonight and then SF win tomorrow since SF will destroy NY. And it will make our loss sting even more because we would also beat NY, as we own them.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Game was over as soon as Jax let Chad Henne march 98 yards for a TD
Yep. That was a pathetic effort by Jax. Let Henne pick up like 3 first downs in a row to get the drive going. Mix in a bounce to the outside run and a terrible roughing passer penalty. That drive should've been a 3 and out and punting out of their own endzone. Game might play out much different if that happens.