Saturday Divisional Games Thread

Buzzbait

Reaction score
And he lost Tyreek Hill this offseason and the "sexy" opinion was his offense and numbers would suffer. Nope. Led the league in passing. Offense looks as good as it did. Yes, they don't have the deep threat but he still slices and dices down the field.

He came into the league in 2017 but didn't start until the very end of that season. So every single season he has been the full time starter, he has been to the AFC championship game. This was a KC franchise who did nothing but choke in the playoffs for decades before he got there. Getting 1 seeds but losing their divisional round game ala Dallas. He has transformed KC into what NE was doing with Brady/Bill. Amazing.
True, but Tyreek Hill is so good I'll bet Mahomes still misses him though.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
8:15 start time on te East Coast... what a joke. That alone is enough reason why I would NEVER live on the East Coast.11:30 at night and you're still watching the game.

Alweezy

Reaction score
My fellow NY Cowboys brothers... who are you rooting for tonight? I hate Philly more than the Giants as a team, but since I'm surrounded by obnoxious Giants fans I would love to see them lose. @Cowboyny @nyc-cowboy
Just want good playoff football, but if we were able to get to the next round, I'm voting for a home championship game so go Giants.

Philly can def get got if they don't come out correct, NY is hungry.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So much for having a bad throwing shoulder.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
True, but Tyreek Hill is so good I'll bet Mahomes still misses him though.
Oh I'm sure he does. Hill opened the whole field up. He could connect down the field at 50-70 yards a clip. Kelce was much more of a down field threat it seemed like because Hill commanded a lot of attention that opened the field up. But they adjusted and still have the best offense in the league.

gmb1

Reaction score
Yep Eagles will win this one. No need to watch this game.