Saturday DMN Photos

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
No, no actual scrimmage pics (yet), the bastids. Must be a "deployment leak" issue. :rolleyes:

Darren signs for fans

0808training5.jpg

This one read Parcells "has a word" with AB in morning workout

0808training6.jpg

Jerry lets a fan try on his ring

0808training4.jpg

Troy Aikman watches the scrimmage

0808training3.jpg

Fans watch the 'standing' scrimmage

0808training2.jpg

jamez25

Reaction score
Jerry letting that fan try his ring on is awesome !!! I would kill to try on a Cowboys Super Bowl ring.Thanks for the great pics.

Madzo

The Gunshow
Reaction score
0808training4.jpg

HEHEHE! very funny, Steal it again and I'll cut you like Quincy.​

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
0808training3.jpg

God I miss that man.

:(

He looks like he could play today. He seems to have trimmed down a bit. He was getting a little chunky sitting in the booth. lol

zack

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
He looks like he could play today. He seems to have trimmed down a bit. He was getting a little chunky sitting in the booth. lol

He is our back up plan when Vinny gets hurt. He was taking in the offense.... :D

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
Jerry letting that fan try his ring on is awesome !!! I would kill to try on a Cowboys Super Bowl ring.Thanks for the great pics.

I got to try on Preston Pearson's SB ring at an autograph session. My daughter has a picture with her wearing it. It was a great experience.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Jimmie said:
yea, we didnt realize how good we had it..... ;)

speak for yourself!

I've always said he was FAR FAR better than we, or most others gave him credit for...totally unselfish, totally all about winning...great passer, great mecahnis, great leader on and off the field

if we had TA here in his prime today we'd be a lock for a few more championships

David

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
speak for yourself!

I've always said he was FAR FAR better than we, or most others gave him credit for...totally unselfish, totally all about winning...great passer, great mecahnis, great leader on and off the field

if we had TA here in his prime today we'd be a lock for a few more championships

David

The good news is we have Vinny Testaverde today!
I feel much better that he's our starting QB.
Will be nice to win a championship with him, he deserves one.