Saturday gameday thread

Carnes

Reaction score
Winston starts the game with a pick 6 has thrown 4 picks in last 5 first possessions

Carnes

Reaction score
2 possessions for the Buccaneers and 2 picks for winston

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I turned on the television and Jamis just threw his second pick 6 of the game in the first two minutes. Wow!!!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This is shocking for Winston? He's been doing this crap since his literal first pass of his career....

John813

Reaction score
He's not a good QB.

Tampa would be smart to move on.
Has an arm and can put up good stats along with 2-3 backbreaking INTs.

DFWJC

Reaction score
But, but....he is the NFL's "leading passer"!
:lmao:

Just another example of how leading the NFL in total passing yard does NOT mean you are the NFL's leading passer.
Dude has an astounding 26 ints already this year

Having said that, he does have arm talent. Wouldn't surprise me if TB made this a game.

Last edited:

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
I was never sold on Mariota or Winston before that draft.
Same. Always loved Mariota. And LOL, I ran a quick errand to Target before the game, thought I'd get back in time for the games. Got home at 12:05, sure enough, Winston already throws a pick 6 LOL. Bucs may wanna reconsider bringing him back. Overrated, spoiled with an elite team around him at Florida State, can't do things by himself. Just keeps turning it over. It's what he does.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Having said that, he does have arm talent. Wouldn't surprise me if TB made this a game.
You don't say?! :lmao2:
3k5sbc.jpg

This is shocking for Winston? He's been doing this crap since his literal first pass of his career....
College, NFL or....BOTH?! :lmao:

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Same. Always loved Mariota. And LOL, I ran a quick errand to Target before the game, thought I'd get back in time for the games. Got home at 12:05, sure enough, Winston already throws a pick 6 LOL. Bucs may wanna reconsider bringing him back. Overrated, spoiled with an elite team around him at Florida State, can't do things by himself. Just keeps turning it over. It's what he does.

They are going to franchise and pay him 27 million lol. That’s terrible

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
I enjoy watching Winston throw picks but not against the Texans!
Texans are pretty annoying. Fanbase is cocky as hell despite nothing to brag about. Lame and generic franchise all around. Baby brother syndrome, jealous of our rich history and large, vast, spread out fanbase.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
They missed the facemask and now the fumble. Now they call a phantom hold after a long pass and kill momentum. This is why I dont normally watchbother games besides when the boys are on.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Jameis Pickston with an overthrown ball. Missed a wide open TD
Edit: As I write he does it again