Saturday NFL Games Thread

RS12

Reaction score
Stidham another QB that cant throw outside the hash marks.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Our fanbase would be roasting McCarthy if he kept starters in this long

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
No reason for Mahomes and the Chiefs starting offense to still be playing after this.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Stidham looks a lot of different after a week of film on him.
Spagnuolo is good at stumping inexperienced QB’s. If memory serves me correctly he was the only one that was able to stump Dak his rookie year and he did it twice. I remember Romo praising him at how good he is at mixing up the defense causing lots of confusion.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I didn’t even know they had NFL games today. Glad I saw this thread or I would’ve missed the Tennessee/Jacksonville game. A lot riding on that game.

Motorola

Reaction score
This game is Exhibit A about the difference between good and bad teams in the league over the course of a season.
The Chiefs for the most part don't beat down most of their opponents. They capitalize on their scoring opportunites to the max - 1FG, 4 TD.
Meanwhile, the Raiders mishandle all of their attempts: instead of TDs, they settle for FGs, or get no points at all.
KC hung on for a 1-pt win at Arrowhead back in October, with LV RB Josh Jacobs gashing them for 154 yards on 21 carries.
Three months later - the Chiefs- especially with backup Raiders QB Stidham starting - made it a priority to stop Jacobs....17 carries for 45 yards as I make this comment ( LV QB had 7 rushes for 50 yards).

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I cant wait to see Mahomes or Burrow or whoever get yanked off the field on a crucial 3rd and 7 play, down 4 pts in the 4th quarter with 1:37 on the clock because they got hit on the previous play, hopped right back up but the "Spotter," says get him out so we can check on him. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motorola

Reaction score
Chad Henne sighting.
13 seasons in the league -- but only 54 starts.
• 4th season as backup KC QB.
---didn't know he was with the Jaguars for 5 seasons
----forgot he was drafted by the Dolphins
----forgot he was a Michigan Wolverine