Saturday NFL Games Thread

Carson

Reaction score
Jenkins was Rod Woodson against us. Now he gives up back to back 4th downs

SlammedZero

Reaction score
When I was in Nashville last week, almost all of the locals are calling for Todd Downing (OC) to be fired. There were even "Fire Todd" chants happening at the tailgate. lol

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
It shocked me that Doug Pederson in a win and In game would punt on 4th and 1. When he coached the eagles he went for it on 4th and 6. You see the Titans went for it on 4th and 3. This is not a game for punting on 4th and 1

Carson

Reaction score
When I was in Nashville last week, almost all of the locals are calling for Todd Downing (OC) to be fired. There were even "Fire Todd" chants happening at the tailgate. lol
He’s been asked to cover a lot of talent up.

AJ Brown obviously, the OL is much worse. Woods is a solid 2-3 guy and Burks wasn’t ready to be a 1.

Motorola

Reaction score
If I'm nitpicking, CZers...call me out.
I ok with Joe Buck overall with him calling games (MLB and NFL).
But to refer to Titans QB Dobbs -- who will turn 28 years old in less than three weeks --plus is in his 7th season as an NFL player (2017 draft) as a "kid" --- that's unacceptable IMO for someone that has been a broadcaster for going on 35 years.
Yeah - Buck is twice Dobbs' age .... but Dobbs is an adult..and is not an NFL rookie by a longshot.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
If I'm nitpicking, CZers...call me out.
I ok with Joe Buck overall with him calling games (MLB and NFL).
But to refer to Titans QB Dobbs -- who will turn 28 years old in less than three weeks --plus is in his 7th season as an NFL player (2017 draft) as a "kid" --- that's unacceptable IMO.
Let’s be real though, to a majority of us on here and them he is a kid lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It shocked me that Doug Pederson in a win and In game would punt on 4th and 1. When he coached the eagles he went for it on 4th and 6. You see the Titans went for it on 4th and 3. This is not a game for punting on 4th and 1

No, it is not the game to go for it on 4th and 1 from inside your own 40. Punting was the right call.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

The Titans were on the scoring side of the 50. Jacksonville was inside their own 35. Opening possession of the game I'd have punted, too.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I like what I've seen from Etienne the couple of Jags games I've seen this season.

TheHerd

Reaction score
So we need 36 points to lead the league. Exactly our average since Dak came back.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lawrence is cooking on this drive.

Then they got cute. :facepalm:

RS12

Reaction score
Was it Hendrix style?
Similar. It was the first thing I thought of when he played it. I immediately thought of the great bands that came from the Jacksonville area: Skynyrd, Outlaws, Hatchett