Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
Smith just did what everyone got mad at Dak for, but it was completed for a TD.
I don't know if we got a "throw it up there, he out there and will figure it out" type WR's.

DK Metcalf walked that guy to the endzone. You take that every time if it's there.

slick325

Reaction score
Purdy looks so poised back there...beating the 9ers starts with rattling him at some point.

Big D

Reaction score
That play is the difference between Micah and Nick Bosa. Bosa is insanely strong and can string the run out masterfully. Micah easily gets washed out and that creates massive running lanes
The extra 30lbs helps too.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I dont care if the kid was undrafted... good qb play is good qb play. This kid has played fantastic, and he will be the reason Trey Lance is traded.
We will see. They traded two first round picks for Lance. I don’t think at this moment you can get anything for him. If healthy he will get a chance to run the team next season. Purdy is just ok.

Creeper

Reaction score
Purdy made a smart play there. If he had thrown that in front of the receiver it would have been picked off.

Motorola

Reaction score
I dont care if the kid was undrafted... good qb play is good qb play. This kid has played fantastic, and he will be the reason Trey Lance is traded.
He was not undrafted.
Purdy was the last pick of the draft, aka "Mr. Irrevelant 2022".

baltcowboy

Reaction score
See what happens when you try to beat a team three times. Believe me the Eagles do not want the Giants again.