Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Commode fans must be kicking themselves watching Shanahan Jr constantly put on coaching clinics.

TheHerd

Reaction score
At least it was a close game for a while. The 49ers are going to be tough to beat. Someone is going to have to get them down by 2+ scores and see if Purdy can make plays then.
Someone is going to have to actually cover their receivers and see if Purdy can make plays then. I’ve seen more separation on each of these plays than we get if you total the separation of every pass.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Home teams favored by 9 or more in the WC round have covered 11 straight times. Looks like it's about to be 12.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Why are players. Wide open Nothing to do with qb

Because it's not just the talent of the WRs or the weapons, it's also OCs who can scheme open their WRs, something Kellen Moore couldn't seem to do if his life depended on it.

TheHerd

Reaction score
What about the run after? Deebo is just a different animal out there, he really opens up the whole offense.
They are the best overall after the catch team in the league. Deebo, Ayuk, Kittle, CMC. All top of the class after the catch

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Someone is going to have to actually cover their receivers and see if Purdy can make plays then. I’ve seen more separation on each of these plays than we get if you total the separation of every pass.
All he has to do is get the ball to his playmakers, and they take it from there.

GrouchySmurf

Reaction score
Again.
9ers' bread and butter is that crossing route. They run it over and over and over with success. And I mean a lot.

Any DC that doesn't plan for that in upcoming games is nuts.