Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
Four picks... I've never seen that before in a single half.
"I don't care who you play, whether it's a high school team, a junior college team, a college team, much less an NFL team,when you turn the ball over five times Four interceptions, one for a touchdown, three others in field position to set up touchdowns, You ain't going to beat anybody I just talked about. Anybody. All right?"
-Jim Mora

Praxit

Reaction score
Pretty boy Travis, to busy making sure his hair is right.
..the results are in.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The Chargers look sharp, but their run game does not look effective or physical enough to survive the gauntlet of the AFC playoffs.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Nightmare game for Trevor.

Will be interesting to see if this crushes him, or if he grows from it.

Seems like a good kid. I'm sure Pederson will tell him to just keep slinging it,...and use this as something to learn from.... how to keep ur head up when everything goes to poo

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Peyton had a five pick game. Brady has thrown three picks in four AFC Championship games and went 3-1 (think about that).

You can have bad playoff games and have a great career he just has to bounce back in the next one which I think he will.
Are you really comparing him to Brady and Peyton? REALLY?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Peyton had a five pick game. Brady has thrown three picks in four AFC Championship games and went 3-1 (think about that).

You can have bad playoff games and have a great career he just has to bounce back in the next one which I think he will.
CZ posters are too stupid to get that.

teslafan

Reaction score
I hate to say it but this game is not over. Let's see what happened in the second half. Remember we scored 30 something in the 4th qtr a few weeks ago!