Saturday Wildcard Round Game Thread

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I know Rivers is 50 but a better throw there and they score a touchdown.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always kind of liked the Colts, but I think the Bills are the better team that can knock off the Steelers if need be, as well KC.
However the Colts should have beat the Steelers if not for the usual refs helping them out.

So not sure who I really want to win this game, so just hoping for a good game I guess. Slightly pulling for the Colts as of now.

Flamma

Reaction score
Josh Allen is a quality quarterback but I hope people understand that he easily could have been Paxton Lynch instead of this MVP quarterback that we see today. Drafting a quarterback is not easy.

Yeah he was basically a pot luck pick. Wasn't he in the draft with Mayfield, Darnold, and all of those guys?

Motorola

Reaction score
NFL Playoffs - always a watch for me.
Half the 14 entrants back in the postseason after an absence from one year- the Colts; 5 seasons for the Football Team; and a dozen seasons of no playoffs for the Buccaneers.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m kind of torn.. Want to see my man Rivers get his SB, but want to see the Bills and Allen, because of youth and just being overall a good FB team.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I like the colts and buffalo, hate to see them play each other 1st round.
colts have good defense, but rivers needs to get td's not fg's for a chance to win.
allen made a great play on the 1st td.
colts now 1st a goal from 1, they should get it in.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Couldn't at all figure out where the Colts thought they were going by signing Rivers.

Suppose I got my answer.