Saturday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Was Goff benched? What other qb was taken that year? I think we got the best of the lot. Can we get a miracle d line pick in the 4th this year?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What the hell you mean it may happen for Dak? its been 5 years

Brady was winning Super Bowls almost directly out of the gate, and Rodgers had problems with his mechanics coming out of college. What Dak is now physically will never get better and there is nothing about Dak's game that is spectacular. Wilson has had one of the greatest deep balls in NFL history for years. Nobody does it better.

Dak will always be a borderline guy.

I meant MENTALLY. Ask EVERY QB would they rather experience their young career again or their older career and I bet they’ll say older because they were more experienced and knew the mental game better. That’s ALL I’m saying. Dak will not better physically probably. But MENTALLY he will. He won’t make so many boneheaded mistakes. He’ll learn to slide better instead of trying to sidearm players. It’s small things like that that make older QBs better despite them being older. He’ll throw fewer interceptions and he’ll make better reads. His physical tangibles make him borderline, but as he gets older, his mental game will separate him from what he is now. He’ll be better. If you don’t see that, oh well. I can’t help you nor do I care.

mrmojo

Reaction score
looks to me that seatle might want to rethink their defense and DC,,this wasn't a good year defensively..20 points in the first half of playoff game a with backup qb starting and goff with bad finger ..hmmm
Maybe there DC will come here if that happens :)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Was Goff benched? What other qb was taken that year? I think we got the best of the lot. Can we get a miracle d line pick in the 4th this year?
goff had thumb surgery two weeks ago not really benched the backup then got hurt today and goff went in..

blueblood70

Reaction score
man the rams have how many yards rushing in the first half? wheres the mighty ADAMS?

Swagger

Reaction score
The pick 6 was very similar to the interception Prescott threw vs the Packers in 2016

Swagger

Reaction score
lol at comparing a rookie in the playoffs 4 years ago to a 9 yr Super Bowl winning QB in the playoffs.
My comparison is more about the play call and the great play by the defenders. Not really a criticism.

CWR

Reaction score
BILLS MAFIA STAND UP

Hope they win it all man.

I guess because we destroyed them in the 90s and their fans are legit, plus their dry spell, they are one of the few teams I dont despise. The match-up between Buffalo and KC will be must watch football. Although I really like what Tennessee is doing also. Its a good time to be in the NFC.

Big D

Reaction score
I was talking about Wilson getting carried by his defense
Yeah he's dealing with what he's had. Previous to this season his best/primary receiving option has always been a TE. He's got the best touch on the ball in the league in my eyes.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
if goff cant throw the ball he dont need to be in the game
They don't have a backup quarterback to him. Blake Bortles is inactive.

It's a shame the Rams didn't have a backup quarterback available. This team has the defense to reach the Super Bowl, but the quarterback is its weakness.

They may have to get a backup on the cheap next year because it doesn't have that many picks for a trade.