Saturday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
No, you're right but Alex Smith was the only chance the WFT had.

I agree but it was never going to be much of a game. And that sucks because Washington's defense is legit enough and fun to watch. I'd love to see them with an offense here to make Brady sweat a little. but with how bad their offense is, he won't have to do much to win this.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We're talking about something intangible, not tangible.
When I speak of perks, I mean with a Super Bowl victory comes certain privileges. One being when you win, you get greater leeway than when you don't win.
In specific, it doesn't matter if Russ Wilson had a great defense, he was the quarterback of a Super Bowl-winning team. He is regarded more highly than Dak Prescott, who hasn't won a Super Bowl.
That has nothing to do with the "mess" that the world is in.

I guess with money, nothing is off limits. His championship, gets him into history books, nothing else. The shine of his first championship, has been dulled by that dumb play call, against the Patriots.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Smith were healthy the Commanders would have won the Super Bowl.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Verizon dropped NBC while negotiating. What the heck happened to CrackStreams? I watched a Cowboys game free earlier this year, but now all their links go to FuBu and want you to sign up for a free trial you have to later cancel.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
They should've changed the rule for this year. Lol wft should not be in the playoffs

Then scrap divisions as a whole and completely rehaul the system. Otherwise, stop. You can't just change the rules based on arbitrary rules in place. You win your division, you are in. That's it. If not, what is the point of them? This has happened just a few times and both times, those teams won their playoff game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It would be one thing if Wilson was a reason they won but he wasn't. He rode that defense all the way. Seattle was not successful because of how great he was.

His offenses in the playoffs since that defense disbanded has been god awful.

Overhyped year after year.

But your comparison was to Dak. He's done better than Dak and has quarterbacked a team that went farther than Dak's team.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But your comparison was to Dak. He's done better than Dak and has quarterbacked a team that went farther than Dak's team.
Yes but Prescott has beat him head to head and playoffs

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I guess with money, nothing is off limits. His championship, gets him into history books, nothing else. The shine of his first championship, has been dulled by that dumb play call, against the Patriots.
In comparison with two-time winning Super Bowl quarterbacks, I agree.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What is Washington doing this game. I guess I’m gonna have to make it

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes but Prescott has beat him head to head and playoffs
So?
The record books focus more on playoff wins and Super Bowl wins.
Is it fair? Not necessarily.
Is it how people remember the greats of the game? Yes.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
skins defense is young and hungry. They actually built their defense from the dline.