Saturday Wildcard Round Game Thread

Swagger

Reaction score
Saw him do that at ODU more times than I can remember. I wanted them to draft him. I called him a Romo clone back then. I was disappointed he never got a real chance but am happy for him to have this opportunity and to be playing very well.
Funny as I thought the same from this game. Similar to a young Romo.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not a blowout, to my surprise. This Heinicke kid is doing all the WFT could ask for, and more.

By the way, with our defense this would be a blowout. If you think Brady would only have 18 at this point against the Cowboys, you're as delusional as Jerry.
He’d have 48.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Godwin's catching the tough passes and dropping the easy ones.

Meanwhile, Brate is doing more than Gronk.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The WFT's defensive front is really killing them this game.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------Personally I don't want the Chiefs to win it again. Their fans are annoying and Mahomes is overrated

Mahomes is not overrated, but their fans are the biggest front runners in all the NFL.....when they are bad, you can sit anywhere in the stadium.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brate is the TE a few on here wanted to trade for a few years back or get him if he made it to FA.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Funny as I thought the same from this game. Similar to a young Romo.

He isn’t really young anymore. Just had some injuries and no real chances anywhere. This game is no fluke. He has real coaching behind him and is just doing what he does when he is on the field. I am not surprised in the least. I saw him do this for 4 year at a brand new start up college program. He led ODU to the winningest startup in college history and had Forman Field in Norfolk sold out every Saturday for 4 years. Those were some good times.