Saturday Wildcard Round Game Thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
refs keeping it close after the call from vegas. That wasn't a touchdown. Bet if it was the cowboys that would of been overturned. Just like the bills clear fumble recovery.

Yup! They overturned a less obvious play with Dez than what just happened!

lwehlers

Reaction score
skins have one more chance after this field goal. this game turned out closer then i thought i would be. i expected a blowout tonight.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Heineken Is a player, I know their a division rival, and I reeeeally don’t like them, but I hope this kid pulls it off!
I like him in the preseason in 2015 - I am pretty sure he played against us that year

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
WFT in trouble. Their 2pt conversion plays are terrible yet they need one to work to stay in the game.

stiletto

Reaction score
lmao are you crazy? Chase Young, Sweat, and all their little front 4 buddies will destroy our O-line. They’re tearing apart the Bucs O-line, which is really good. Our o-line is alright, but it’s aging and injury prone. We haven’t even found a completely solid center yet either.
I like your optimism, but I’m just not seeing it. Maybe in 3-5 years of drafting and FA.

Yep...Clueless people like to live in the past. The Oline peaked in 2016. Frederick is gone, Tyron's body is breaking down. There is absolutely NO guarantee whatsoever that it will be "all better" next year. I laugh at comments like that. WFT DL front is going to give teams issues for years.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing is for damn sure. The Cowboys would have dealt with these Bucs tonight. I'm not impressed. On to the Saints.