Saturday Wildcard Round Game Thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If that had been the Cowboys instead of WFT, Brady would've totally destroyed our defense.

lmao now THAT would’ve been a blowout to see. I’m talking a nuclear level blowout. Jerry would be so embarrassed that his angry nuclear reaction could be seen from space. Dallas would become the next Chernobyl we’d get blown out so bad.

Swagger

Reaction score
What a disappointing way to end the game. Horrific officiating earlier when not reversing a clear fumble recovery by the Bills and that was a catch and fumble out of bounds. So rather than a 3rd and 4ish it was a 3rd and 10. Regardless of what team you support to think of all the effort that has gone into a game yet the officials cannot get basic calls correct that could effectively decide games it almost puts you off watching. As it happens the Bills won and in reality the Bucs had that covered but I just worry a big game will be decided by a boneheaded incorrect officiating decision.

Aven8

Reaction score
Hopefully that was Heinike’s last good game. Shades of Romo there

JayFord

Reaction score
Good get them dudes out the playoffs i was sick of their fans screaming they going to the super bowl

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well I picked the bucs to win in my game, and from the start this heinke had me worried lol.
He played a great game. Teams should be trying to get this guy, right now I am sure he is on a 1 year deal.

I wanted TB to win, but if they have to play the saints again, saints beat them bad twice. So hoping chicago wins, which could happen they have been playing good and have a good defense.
Arians is such a bad coach, I dont know if tampa will get much further. like him going for 2 early in the game , just not smart.
his philosophy on running the ball sucks too.

I wonder if bellichick was watching the game, and which team he was rooting for lol. I am thinking he was for the skins, and hey maybe he should
try to get heinke.
Dallas should too, but jones boys like their guys lol.
This guy would sign dirt cheap, and he looks way better than dalton, and even better than dak.

Motorola

Reaction score
Good opening round playoff games today. Woke up Saturday morning to hear pundits on radio picking the Rams despite the QB situation, then a couple of the CBS studio crew did the same.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Watching these games and reading this forum it's obvious that a lot of our fans are still indulging in self-delusion.

After seeing them stumble through life for over 20 years, how can anyone have confidence in Jerry and Stephen Jones?

Enjoy those games next weekend. They are the ceiling for the modern day Cowboys, and that is in a good year. :rolleyes:

kumizi

Reaction score
Washington played Brady down to the final 2 minutes with a guy I've never heard of playing QB.

I think we hired the wrong head coach

Daillest88

Reaction score
Washington played Brady down to the final 2 minutes with a guy I've never heard of playing QB.

I think we hired the wrong head coach
I’d rather have there coaches. But there defense got handled. It’s an offense league now. There QB played great, bucs obviously didn’t respect him at first, if it wasn’t for the qb it would of been a blown out. 540 yards allowed by that skins defense