Saturday's Game - LIVE on National TV (with caveat)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
kmp77 said:
I just looked on the tv info on the tv, and it says we have he chiefs @ texans game here in austin on time warner?!?! ***...tell me this is a joke!

EDIT: wait, game is at 10:00...phew...was looking at 7
Yahoo shows the Cowboys game after the Texans game but the 10:00 time means its tape delayed. You could watch it live on TELE 75 if you want. I have a feeling there will be quite the uproar in Austin if they do show it tape delayed.

Cowboys game starts live at 9 pm.

ddh33

Reaction score
Tulsa UPN should show the Cowboys game at 10:00 that night immediately after the Chiefs preseason game.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I only have Cable, and it says ''JEEPERS CREEPERS 2'' for Chicago Area. I might as well go to my uncles, and watch it on there ''Telemundo'' from DTV!!

yennor24

Reaction score
Im in Atlanta and I have DTV and telemundo says Jeepers Creepers comes on at 10pm sat.....

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
anyone in the northwest like alaska portland or seatle know if they will play this on fsn?

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
TW Charlotte does'nt offer telemundo in their basic package or on digital...just my luck!!!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
yennor24 said:
Im in Atlanta and I have DTV and telemundo says Jeepers Creepers comes on at 10pm sat.....

Great. :(

Rich.............
needs to move Dallas, TX for the season.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Yahoo shows the Cowboys game after the Texans game but the 10:00 time means its tape delayed. You could watch it live on TELE 75 if you want. I have a feeling there will be quite the uproar in Austin if they do show it tape delayed.

Cowboys game starts live at 9 pm.

according to the TW guide, 75 Tele isnt showing football saturday night, the only thing i see is a tape delay after the Texans game.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
KingTuna said:
Telemundo in Houston shows "Jeepers Creepers" to be shown...

Not sure where you're looking. Yahoo's TV lineup shows that it will be live on KTMD Channel 6 in Houston at 9PM on Saturday night. My DirecTV guide through Tivo also indicates that the game will be shown live on Telemundo.

Go online if you want the latest lineup. If you are looking at a printed TV guide, it is probably useless for preseason football lineups.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Not sure where you're looking. Yahoo's TV lineup shows that it will be live on KTMD Channel 6 in Houston at 9PM on Saturday night. My DirecTV guide through Tivo also indicates that the game will be shown live on Telemundo.

Go online if you want the latest lineup. If you are looking at a printed TV guide, it is probably useless for preseason football lineups.

Online at Directv.com it shows Jeepers Creepers 2 on Telemundo.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Alexander said:

I saw the same thing for the Houston area looking at TV guild online however when looking at other TV listings from other online sources it appears Dallas will be on Telemundo

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I swear if it turns out that telemundo has the game I am going to pay tribute to Jeepers Creepers somehow as being the anti-Heidi.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
According to Yahoo TV Listings, it says Dallas vs. Seattle if you have Charter Cable in Atlanta.

I know that Telemundo does show Falcons preseason games, but the Falcons play on Friday (thank God), so there's still a good chance everything works out.

Rich..........

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
This is bizarre, after seeing this thread yesterday, I went and checked in my area on both Time Warner and Comcast, as well as down on Big Pine Key, FL where I am going to be Sunday. All three showed the game being on Telemundo. I checked again today, and they all are listing Jeepers Creepers. Going to keep my fingers crossed, but I am not too hopeful at this point.