Saving Face?

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Yes we have heard JJ say that Garrett won't be fired BUT I got to thinking about Garrett's contract being up after this season and no word on a new one. I am starting to wonder if this is going to be a Jimmy type thing with a "mutual parting of ways"! Maybe JJ is just going to let Garrett's contract run out and show him the door thus making it appear that Garrett was not fired!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes we have heard JJ say that Garrett won't be fired BUT I got to thinking about Garrett's contract being up after this season and no word on a new one. I am starting to wonder if this is going to be a Jimmy type thing with a "mutual parting of ways"! Maybe JJ is just going to let Garrett's contract run out and show him the door thus making it appear that Garrett was not fired!

They both need a change of scenery. Garrett sucks here and does nothing for this franchise. And Garrett might actually coach better for another team. If anyone would be stupid enough to hire him.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Mahomes was like the #10 pick in the draft. And we've seen coaches turn teams around. All I'm saying is it's interesting that JG and Dak haven't been extended yet.

ghst187

Reaction score

yep that’s what I fully expect

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
They both need a change of scenery. Garrett sucks here and does nothing for this franchise. And Garrett might actually coach better for another team. If anyone would be stupid enough to hire him.
Depending how Daniel Jones does the rest of the year I can see him showing up in the Meadowlands.

RS12

Reaction score
What's to save? 23 years and a handful of wild card wins. 10 years of a coach who gets his pants pulled down by other average coaches on a regular basis. Last quarter century speaks for itself.

cern

Reaction score
Depending how Daniel Jones does the rest of the year I can see him showing up in the Meadowlands.
Shurmur is far superior to Garrett. Even if shurmur was released, they'll need a coach who can develop a young QB. That's not Garrett.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Not sure a mutual parting saves face. After nearly a decade of being Garrett's biggest fan, a mutual parting is basically a guilty plea to having a man-crush.