SB 57 KC/Philly

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Who do you think wins?

Not so much who you want to win...obviously KC for most here.

I just can't imagine Hurts outplaying Mahomes. Especially considering Mahomes ankle will likely be better in two weeks. This has a Mahomes vs Jimmy G feel all over again.

Mahomes vs that Eagles DL is a big matchup

Can the Chiefs corners come through against Smith and Brown?

Running game is even

Eagles have yet to truly be tested. They faced an average Giants team and a 4th string QB. Now they will be tested.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Andy Reid will want to beat his former team and school Seriani

Control the eagles run game and keep hurts contained the way the Niners did till there was no hope and Chiefs win

DZSierra

Reaction score
Should be a good game.

For the most part SF contained Hurts yesterday, and there is a good chance KC will do the same in a couple of weeks, the bigger variable IMO will be the Eagles defense.

The question I'm wondering is if two brothers have actually played against each other in the Super Bowl? Both Kelce's play offense though. Heard some here say they have a good podcast (I'm old enough never heard one LOL) but should make for interesting talk between the two.

Dakota

Reaction score
This is a tough one you can make a strong case for either team. In addition, it is really hard to dislike either team, both are class organizations. KC has the experience but then again experience doesn't always win. Either way it is going to be a great and historic game.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Philthy defense will beat KC up. Their offense will be good enough. I'm predicting a score something like Philthy 31 and KC 17. Could even be a worse beatdown.

Believe me this hurts to type this (no pun) because I ****** hate everything about that Philthy team !

DZSierra

Reaction score
Philthy defense will beat KC up. Their offense will be good enough. I'm predicting a score something like Philthy 31 and KC 17. Could even be a worse beatdown.

Believe me this hurts to type this (no pun) because I ****** hate everything about that Philthy team !
I really hope your wrong. Generally speaking, game should be close, added, as mentioned before, on any given Sunday, one team can beat another. If someone gets beatdown, can't help that whoever that would be they just had a meltdown on that day.

Flamma

Reaction score
Who do you think wins?

Not so much who you want to win...obviously KC for most here.

I just can't imagine Hurts outplaying Mahomes. Especially considering Mahomes ankle will likely be better in two weeks. This has a Mahomes vs Jimmy G feel all over again.

Mahomes vs that Eagles DL is a big matchup

Can the Chiefs corners come through against Smith and Brown?

Running game is even

Eagles have yet to truly be tested. They faced an average Giants team and a 4th string QB. Now they will be tested.
KC wins if they can get out in front. The Eagles run game utilizing the QB is really hard to stop. Then they pass when the D is cheating up for the run. And Philly has some nice wideouts.

KC has to do what Tennessee did to the Ravens in 2019. Stop the run, get out in front, and force Hurts into known passing situations to come back. Do that and the Eagles are done.

If I had to guess, I'd pick the Chiefs. But I'm not as certain as some others are.