Schefter says Cowboys are expected to have interest in Darius Leonard

Beaker42

Reaction score
Couple cases of beer and $500 is what Little Jerry will push to the middle of the table.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Remember in the offseason when we had a chance to sign Wager and we penny pinched him and said we like our guys
Is Wagner worth the $7 million he is getting this season? Could the Cowboys even afford that much this year?

bewp7

Reaction score
Anyone that wouldn't take a look is a fool....65 tackles in 9 games, coming off an injury....it's a no brainer....unless, you don't have a brain.
if u say so

idk why not wanting a bad lb with a bad back who will demand premium play time mean i have no brain

wanting a player because of the name and what they did before they got distroyed by injruy seem worse

vicjagger

Reaction score
Consensus seems to indicate he's washed. Poor recovery from back surgery.

rambo2

Reaction score
Remember in the offseason when we had a chance to sign Wager and we penny pinched him and said we like our guys
They had LVE at that time. Now they had LVE and can add Leonard for less than what Wagner got. They also have Evans as well.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
if u say so

idk why not wanting a bad lb with a bad back who will demand premium play time mean i have no brain

wanting a player because of the name and what they did before they got distroyed by injruy seem worse
I didn't say you, you did....I said anyone. Taking a look is different than signing him. Have him go through a workout and a physical....