" T.O is the best teammate in the world right now"

"Im excited to see how great he and Tony are getting along"

"dallas is the team to beat in the nfc"

and finally

"dallas looks like it is having fun out there, and a big part of that is t.o"

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I just have a hard time taking this guy serious when he admitted on national tv that he pees his pants in the huddle. Is that normal?

arglebargle

Reaction score
Seven;1666056 said:
I just have a hard time taking this guy serious when he admitted on national tv that he pees his pants in the huddle. Is that normal?

Man, it would sure make no one want to block you!

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
espn say we our a complete team madden said we need a little help on defense sometimes i agree with madden

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Seven;1666056 said:

I have a buddy that played for the Washington Huskies. He said that several players on the defense regularly did this...

CalCBFan

Reaction score
Wezsh0T;1666119 said:
I have a buddy that played for the Washington Huskies. He said that several players on the defense regularly did this...
Why don't they put a bathroom behind each bench in the new stadium? It could be built under the first few row of seats and have a door that opens onto the field. That was if a guy is over-hydrated he can duck in and relieve himself when the O is on the field...

Reaction score
Why don't they put a bathroom behind each bench in the new stadium? It could be built under the first few row of seats and have a door that opens onto the field. That was if a guy is over-hydrated he can duck in and relieve himself when the O is on the field...

Because it would bring to the forefront the question of what all the guys who don't go into it during a game are doing......

Seriously though, it's just an accepted part of the game. These guys have to drink a ton of liquid to stay hydrated, and it has to go somewhere.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep, we arent there on defense yet,

newman is still rounding back into shape, but he is getting closer now
tank wont be back until week 11 or so, but akins brother is doing ok
we still need some pass rush alittle
got to remember berrian was open some, a good passing team is going to tear you apart until you get that pass rush we are suppose to have
then greg ellis will be back in about 3-4 more weeks that will help too

then in about 4 more weeks terry glenn will be back, then we should be unstoppable on offense, but i see 3 glaring weaknesses

First one is, no good punt returner
Second, still no pass rush
Third looks like Tyson Thomson has lost a step, he looks slow, maybe put stanback back there with austin

ps weve got to get flozell adams false starts and holding calls stopped.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Joshmvii;1666210 said:
Because it would bring to the forefront the question of what all the guys who don't go into it during a game are doing......

Seriously though, it's just an accepted part of the game. These guys have to drink a ton of liquid to stay hydrated, and it has to go somewhere.

I've played football at various levels for over 40 years and have only had to go to the bathroom one time during a game (I went in the nearby woods). I drink gallons of water as I have a tendency to overheat easily. I have only known a few guys who had to pee during a game, it really doesn't happen very often as your body uses up its water reserves to cool you off. Even in cold weather I still don't have to pee during a game.

sbark

Reaction score
We need to have a pass rush up the middle, from Ratliff, Remi and for sure Tank..................to make Wades scheme really click

and of course Canty, Spears, Hatcher...........

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
THUMPER;1666309 said:
I've played football at various levels for over 40 years and have only had to go to the bathroom one time during a game (I went in the nearby woods). I drink gallons of water as I have a tendency to overheat easily. I have only known a few guys who had to pee during a game, it really doesn't happen very often as your body uses up its water reserves to cool you off. Even in cold weather I still don't have to pee during a game.

:hammer: