Schottenheimer needs to go - Regardless of this win

Of course he needs to be fired, and never should have been hired. But Cap Boy loves his sneaky resume.
 
who’s going to pay the remaining two years on his contract?
not only that, it would be stupid to fire him unless you have someone already picked out who you think would be better.
also Shotty needs his 2nd year to have a chance to prove he can do it......or not.
The players love him so there is that too.

Hopefully he is learning from all his mistakes.
 
not only that, it would be stupid to fire him unless you have someone already picked out who you think would be better.
also Shotty needs his 2nd year to have a chance to prove he can do it......or not.
The players love him so there is that too.

Hopefully he is learning from all his mistakes.
I'm sure it would be incredibly difficult to find someone better than Schotty...







LOL.
 
He made some bad decisions, but he is in good position to win the division.
 
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
 
This guy needs to be fired.

I dont care about the win - Great win but one thing I noticed in it was that this offense was poor until DAK started calling his own plays, we saw this with Romo too back when Garrett was calling the plays.

His mistakes at the end of the first half (which shouldn't have occurred because he learned his lesson in Brazil) almost cost this team the game.

If it wasnt for some very weird calls on Houston this team loses in a bad way.

The Cowboys may have beat Houston but Houston also beat Houston - And I am not complaining ill take it, but this guy needs to go.

He will be this teams downfall and he doesnt make them better.
What about Parker ?? fire him too???
Shotty hired him and parker has not doen very good ,even badly, and acts and talks like everything is great !
 
This guy needs to be fired.

I dont care about the win - Great win but one thing I noticed in it was that this offense was poor until DAK started calling his own plays, we saw this with Romo too back when Garrett was calling the plays.

His mistakes at the end of the first half (which shouldn't have occurred because he learned his lesson in Brazil) almost cost this team the game.

If it wasnt for some very weird calls on Houston this team loses in a bad way.

The Cowboys may have beat Houston but Houston also beat Houston - And I am not complaining ill take it, but this guy needs to go.

He will be this teams downfall and he doesnt make them better.
So you have access to the coaches headset and know what plays are called?
 
Parcells built something at least.

Schotty hasnt deserved a shot either.

4 top ten offenses in 20 years before the Cowboys. No wonder.

Guy doesnt even know to punt instead of try for a 65 yard FG. Then doubles down on it.
I think Parcells might could have got us there with time. Jerry and Stephen gave him more control than other coaches. He was able to bring in his FOBs (friends of Bill), put emphasis on the draft (which Jerry essentially treated as a toy, letting his buddy Larry Lacewell run it) and we were still spending money on outside FAs at the time. I don't know how much influence the Joneses had on trying to make it work with Quincy Carter. It just took too long for Bill to find his quarterback.

I'm not saying I'm thrilled by No-Schott as a coach, but even Bill couldn't overcome this mismanagement. I don't think any coach can, so I don't worry about who's coach anymore. I can't fully blame the head coach for this fiasco because it's been going on for nearly 31 years now and only one thing has stayed the same.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,201
Messages
14,672,188
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top