Scooter Magruder - Cowboys Fans After Dan Quinn Left

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Not just getting blown up by the young Packers, but also the fact DQ was interviewing during the week before the game said a lot about how much he wanted out and head not in the game. They played like it; like they were not prepared at all for the game and how to defend the Packer offense. I blame MM as well, but idiot Jerry kept his fat arse instead of firing him. Now he is in quite a predicament because of it.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
There isn't a single thing humorous about this team anymore. I used to be able to laugh at myself for being a fan from time to time, the jokes and Youtube videos sometimes eased the pain to a very small degree. Now there is nothing funny, nothing hopeful, and nothing interesting. This is as bad as I have felt during an offseason in 48 years, and the most hopeless I have ever felt about the direction of this circus.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
There isn't a single thing humorous about this team anymore. I used to be able to laugh at myself for being a fan from time to time, the jokes and Youtube videos sometimes eased the pain to a very small degree. Now there is nothing funny, nothing hopeful, and nothing interesting. This is as bad as I have felt during an offseason in 48 years, and the most hopeless I have ever felt about the direction of this circus.
Yes.. me too.

It feels a bit different this time.. we are used to PO losses.. but this one was an abomination.. by everyone.

All I can hope is Jerry reads the room and does something.. anything.. I dont care.. just give me some hope.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Not just getting blown up by the young Packers, but also the fact DQ was interviewing during the week before the game said a lot about how much he wanted out and head not in the game. They played like it; like they were not prepared at all for the game and how to defend the Packer offense. I blame MM as well, but idiot Jerry kept his fat arse instead of firing him. Now he is in quite a predicament because of it.
Quinn lost me with his swan song. It's not the fact that they played horribly. Its the fact that not a single player was prepared, and he was out prepping for and conducting job interviews when he should have been getting his guys ready to fight. There's a reason he was passed over by everyone but Washington. How do you think his interviews went?

Other team: well uh, Daniel, your resume is solid but I gotta ask. What happened with Green Bay?

DQ: well....what ha happened was I really wanted the Seattle job and abandoned my players, assuming I was the guy because of history and stuff

Other team: so you abandoned your post?

DQ: ....

Other team: don't call us, we'll call you.

Later dude

Mannix

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Early candidate for post of the month

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Interviews or contacting of any coaching candidates on any team, should be against league rules until after the SB. Should be a finable offense including loss of draft picks.its basically tampering with playoff teams.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ha ha, well hate to laugh but how can one not..
At this stage in my fandom I just find laughing at the Jones clan to be about as entertaining as watching them play.