Video: Scooter Magruder: Cowboys Fans During Eagles Game

MTCowboyFan

Reaction score
My thoughts mirror this guys almost exactly during the game.

Makes me laugh every time. :lmao2:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I am just so amazed people find this stuff entertaining.
Hey Aviano are you a seahwaks' fan or used to be?:)
No, I'm not a Seahawks fan. It was a jab at Cowboys fans who were upset the Cowboys made the playoffs last year because they thought we had no shot at beating Seattle and it only screwed up draft position. So I was like "hell, let's just root for the Seahawks then" lol. But, I was a zone supporter who could change the title at the time. I then stayed off of social media for many months and no longer had the ability to update that field when I returned. I'm unwilling to pay to change it to something else at this point.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
No, I'm not a Seahawks fan. It was a jab at Cowboys fans who were upset the Cowboys made the playoffs last year because they thought we had no shot at beating Seattle and it only screwed up draft position. So I was like "hell, let's just root for the Seahawks then" lol. But, I was a zone supporter who could change the title at the time. I then stayed off of social media for many months and no longer had the ability to update that field when I returned. I'm unwilling to pay to change it to something else at this point.
Cool story when i start watching football i was rooting for the Seahawks that was back in the 80's.
.At that time if you are in the west cost you don't see much games from the east that and i was living in Seattle at that time..... so i thought u were an ex Seahawks' fan lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brett Maher! I hate you! Then I love you!

Me too, Scooter Magruder. Me too. :laugh: