Video: Scooter Magruder - Cowboys Fans During the Giants Game

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
This guy is an idiot. I wouldn’t waste your time posting anything from him on this site.

Considering a significant number of us here like Scooter, that's not at all a waste of time for his content to be posted here.

I understand that in a lot of cases, content especially comedic can be subjective. Therefore I respect your opinion that you do not find his takes amusing.

However, declaring him and "Idiot" and saying posting his content is a "Waste of time" is suggesting you have an objective take that the vast majority of the Dallas fanbase would agree with you on.

I don't think you're correct there.

So, lets just assume we're all idiots that like stupid people and you can go and consume your better, more cerebral content and look down on the rest of us plebs quietly.

I for one will continue to be part of the unwashed ugly masses in your eyes that like Scooter.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This guy is an idiot. I wouldn’t waste your time posting anything from him on this site.
how about YOU don't open and comment on it , given it was CLEAR what was posted. ok, friendly advice, delete account and move on. serious much?:facepalm::muttley::popcorn: