big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EDuU19zXkAAWV8L.jpg

DandyDon52

Reaction score
metal boogers hanging out his nose, booger boy should be his new nick name.
Does he think he looks better with those??????:huh:
I wont forget , everyone else might, not me.
I am gonna wait till he gets the 2000 + yards season his dad boasted he would do.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
metal boogers hanging out his nose, booger boy should be his new nick name.
Does he think he looks better with those??????:huh:
I wont forget , everyone else might, not me.
I am gonna wait till he gets the 2000 + yards season his dad boasted he would do.
2000 yards would be good for Cowboys Nation and he can wear all the nose rings he wants. He makes us better.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coming into the this thread randomly with no context to express my opinion about Zeke

I think should have to tuck his shirt in, get a respectable hair cut, and pull his pants up. I dont even know if they sag, but if they dont he should pull them up anyways

Thats what Cowboy's should be like by golly

DandyDon52

Reaction score
2000 yards would be good for Cowboys Nation and he can wear all the nose rings he wants. He makes us better.
King Elliot will never come close to 2000 yds ! :laugh:
So far in 3 seasons, he has not even come close to emmitt's record of 1773 and 25 td's and he will never get past Murray's record of 1800+ in a season.
Just to put in context, OJ got 2003 yds in a 14 game season , 332 carries 143 yds per game avg 6.0 per carry which is truly amazing.also 12 td's.
he was the best, and a true elite RB.

Elliot is not even in the same class as these guys he only had 6 td's last year , 7 in 17, and 15 in 16 .
16 was his only decent year and he still left meat on the bone.:muttley:

going forward I dont know if they will give elliot 300+ carries as they may want to make him last longer lol.

To get to 2000 he would have to have 400 carries and avg 5 yds a carry that is 25 carries a game . No way this clown can do that.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
So far in 3 seasons, he has not even come close to emmitt's record of 1773 and 25 td's and he will never get past Murray's record of 1800+ in a season.
Just to put in context, OJ got 2003 yds in a 14 game season , 332 carries 143 yds per game avg 6.0 per carry which is truly amazing.also 12 td's.

Elliot is not even in the same class as these guys he only had 6 td's last year , 7 in 17, and 15 in 16 .

going forward I dont know if they will give elliot 300+ carries as they may want to make him last longer lol.

To get to 2000 he would have to have 400 carries and avg 5 yds a carry that is 25 carries a game . No way this clown can do that.

He and Witten both need to double their TDs.

If they do that, everyone else gets better in the red zone too.

Moore has to figure this out, quick.

robjay04

Reaction score

Never came close?

Speaking of yards...he averaged about 2 yards per game less than Emmitts best season in his rookie season.

He finished the season with 1,631 yards despite sitting week 17...He very well could’ve broke Emmitts.

And Murray? Murray didn’t sniff that until his 4th season..Zeke’s first 3 seasons smoke Murray’s and guess what? It’s Zekes fourth season so I’m thinking he could have a chance.

If the Cowboys are winning games on a regular basis, any of those numbers are attainable because he will get the work and the best quality for a RB is durability and so far, he has proven to have that quality.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You brought up 2000 yards. I was just responding. We don't need him to get 2000 yards, but it would be good for us if he does. Simple really.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yeah, because nobody on this site has any interest in making the most money possible from their job ….
you cant compare people here to someone that has 15-20 million or more in the bank LOL

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You brought up 2000 yards. I was just responding. We don't need him to get 2000 yards, but it would be good for us if he does. Simple really.
To be honest, the number of yards he gets is meaningless, same for rushing titles.
What the team needs is for him to convert 3rd downs and 4th downs and to score in red zone, and just get the yards
when they need it.