Score comparison with Beagles

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Ya'll so scared of the Eagles lolololol

Anytime there's a big game you'll get fear threads of "they ain't so tough" or other assorted things to tell one's self it's going to be okay. My personal favorite is taking "we wuz robbed" and making it into we'z gonna be robbed" before the game even starts. I do think Philly can be had. Do we have it in us to step up in a big game on the road? We'll find out.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Anytime there's a big game you'll get fear threads of "they ain't so tough" or other assorted things to tell one's self it's going to be okay. My personal favorite is taking "we wuz robbed" and making it into we'z gonna be robbed" before the game even starts. I do think Philly can be had. Do we have it in us to step up in a big game on the road? We'll find out.
These "hold me I'm scared" threads are always fun lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You’re talking to the biggest Eagle fan on the site lol.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
kind of like the "oh I'm scared about X team we are going to play, I think we will lose, but I hope I am wrong", just so the poster can say see see told you I was right to be scared if we lose?

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Eagles defense this year isn't as good as it was years past.

People may think "washington offense is obviously very good".

Nope. WAS ranks bottom 10 in offensive efficiency. Eagles offense is elite though. They rank 7th but realistically they are like top 4 but are getting points deducted due to turnovers.
Our defense will have to be on point.

Proof

Reaction score
These "hold me I'm scared" threads are always fun lol
oh snap! not these two joining forces

hulk-hogan-macho-man.gif

MarcusRock

Reaction score
kind of like the "oh I'm scared about X team we are going to play, I think we will lose, but I hope I am wrong", just so the poster can say see see told you I was right to be scared if we lose?
Those are the ones that are honest about their fear but want to keep their fan cred so they don't get called "not a real fan" for not always saying the Cowboys will win. Lol.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
oh snap! not these two joining forces

hulk-hogan-macho-man.gif
Oh look. Here's "fan cred" in action like I was just talking about. Am I out of the in-crowd now by loose associations? Oh noes! Lol.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is a rival game. All those other games and scores do not matter.

Cant play round robin in the NFL.