Score comparison with Beagles

CCBoy

Reaction score
It is a rival game. All those other games and scores do not matter.

Cant play round robin in the NFL.
Oooooooh, but what makes you feel better? A higher production rate and defensive limitation rate...or a lower! Really matter or not?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those are the ones that are honest about their fear but want to keep their fan cred so they don't get called "not a real fan" for not always saying the Cowboys will win. Lol.
Wrong, they are hedging. A real fan, according to this forum, are the negative Nancies, or those that wear rose-colored glasses. Any objectivity is met with ire.

exciter

Reaction score
This annoys me more than most things. Beagles are great dogs. In my opinion, one of the best breeds as I have one sleeping right next to me at the moment. Don't insult these amazing dogs again...
Kept beagles for rabbit hunting for 35 years. Still have 2 retired 13 yo littermate sisters who will eat here till they die!

John813

Reaction score
Matchups play a role.

Strength and weaknesses of teams can be exploited by one and not the other. It's also any given Sunday.
It's interesting to look at, but in my opinion it doesn't really mean much for trying to see how those two teams will fare versus each other.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oooooooh, but what makes you feel better? A higher production rate and defensive limitation rate...or a lower! Really matter or not?
Just win.
But sure would be nice if we won convincingly, regardless if from offense or defense. But really it is both, team game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It is a rival game. All those other games and scores do not matter.

Cant play round robin in the NFL.
Yeah a lot of us get tired of the whole we haven't beaten anyone when then we can go back and show those comps it seems fair to me

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Kept beagles for rabbit hunting for 35 years. Still have 2 retired 13 yo littermate sisters who will eat here till they die!
Me too. 1 died, and the other ran away chasing a rabbit. He never came back. It didn't come as a surprise because I found him stray when I was rabbit hunting. He apparently ran away from his last owner. Nobody ever claimed him.