Scoring 50+ was surprise of the game

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Scoring over 50 was a huge Surprise, but my biggest Surprise:

Our backups on the Offensive line, blocked for the run, much better, than our starting Offensive line.

The starting OL was okay, vs the run, vs Philly backup D line, but our backup O line, dominated Philly’s backup D line in the run game.

My biggest worry going into this game was our starting O line, and it still is. Maybe some of these backups( Farniok! ) should have been given an opportunity to play a little more earlier in the season.

We have Hope! If our O line shows up and plays okay to good WE can win the Super Bowl!!

What was your biggest Surprise vs the Ugles?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Our backups on the Offensive line, blocked for the run, much better, than our starting Offensive line.

The starting OL was okay, vs the run, vs Philly backup D line, but our backup O line, dominated Philly’s backup D line in the run game.

My biggest worry going into this game was our starting O line, and it still is. Maybe some of these backups( Farniok! ) should have been given an opportunity to play a little more earlier in the season.

We have Hope! If our O line shows up and plays okay to good WE can win the Super Bowl!!

Both Clement and Hardy over 8 ypc.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score

Maybe not a surprise..but damn Cedrick Wilson is a ball player...also thought Basham and Joseph had a good game.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

When did we put the backups in? Was it once their D-line was tired?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny thing, when I saw the thread title I thought to myself the answer is the run game. It was so nice to see the young guys ballin' with Clement leading the way. I know it was second/third stringers on defense, but I was impressed with Smith and Hardy.

Cas2800

Reaction score
People can point fingers at Dak, Zeke, Moore.....ect. But it all starts with the offensive line. If they can protect Dak and opens some holes this offense would be deadly. I think the biggest reason for the offensive struggles has been the erratic O-line play.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
People can point fingers at Dak, Zeke, Moore.....ect. But it all starts with the offensive line. If the like can protect Dak and opens some holes this offense would be deadly. I think the biggest reason for the offensive struggles has been the erratic O-line play.
I think most fans are finally starting to realize this. The offense goes, as the O line goes!

Let’s go O line, bring us a Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Surprise? that anyone takes anything from this game other than they did their job and won a game they should of won. I mean, it is not like the Eagles had any of their starters in there. Good win Dallas, but don't go into playoffs thinking too much about it. Surely won't be playing backups from here on out.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I was genuinely asking. I was at Hooters watching...the game...mostly.
Hard to concentrate on the game at Hooters!

I think there backup D line was starting to get tired, but the drive before, vs our starting O, there run D was much better.

Mostly, I just think our Backup DL whipped their butt in the run game, while our starting O line, did not.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Surprise? that anyone takes anything from this game other than they did their job and won a game they should of won. I mean, it is not like the Eagles had any of their starters in there. Good win Dallas, but don't go into playoffs thinking too much about it. Surely won't be playing backups from here on out.
Our backups on the O line gave me a little more confidence, if one of them need to come into a playoff game.

Zman5

Reaction score
Farniak looked good. He was tossing defenders around on several plays. He looked much bigger than I thought he was.

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
Thanks captain obvious.