Video: Scouting the Enemies

CCBoy

Reaction score
The bottom line is we had these guys beat in their house. Now they're in our house. We should be able to handle them easily.
This game comes down to who is prepared to play.
10 days to prepare...rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal. They better be ready. Mike McCarthy knows better.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The bottom line is we had these guys beat in their house. Now they're in our house. We should be able to handle them easily.
This game comes down to who is prepared to play.
The kind of assumption that will leave fans surprised, let's just wait and see what happens

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
10 days to prepare...rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal. They better be ready. Mike McCarthy knows better.
Yeah, I read where a couple days they were installing new stuff so there should be a few thrills in this one.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MM said when you have short weeks, and 3 games in 12 days. You do not have a lot of time to prepare to put everything in you usually do, or want to do.
Plus the players are just tired. Especially late in the season. Players get tired legs. Older vets are tired. Rookies, or players without a lot of experience are tired. Going from 11 games in college to 17 games plus playoffs.

So these 10 days means a lot. Rest, and more time to prepare. Good time to have this going into the stretch run.

Praxit

Reaction score
MM said when you have short weeks, and 3 games in 12 days. You do not have a lot of time to prepare to put everything in you usually do, or want to do.
Plus the players are just tired. Especially late in the season. Players get tired legs. Older vets are tired. Rookies, or players without a lot of experience are tired. Going from 11 games in college to 17 games plus playoffs.

So these 10 days means a lot. Rest, and more time to prepare. Good time to have this going into the stretch run.
..let's see how it plays out. If Dallas blow these guys out. Then yeah, 10 days rest has its accolades.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
More rest is a competitive advantage. Eagles are coming off an extremely physical game where they got whupped. We play at home.

Stack the probability in your favor. I don't discount that we could lay an egg but I do think that the Eagles are overrated. Their margin of victory is a better barometer than win totals.