Scouting the Lions forums

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Lions fans are definitely the ones to look to to judge good QB play, they've had so many.

wconn1979

Reaction score
Thier Opponets have a combined record of 2-7. They have faced two 0-3 teams and just one team with a winning record of 2-1. Our opponets have totaled 6-3 all having 2-1 records.

Suave

Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;4143848 said:
Those people are completely delusional. It's hilarious.

Yeah, some of those posts were laughable, but we have Cowboys fans who post the same kind of nonsense. There are still plenty of Cowboys fans who believe the team is better off WITHOUT Romo.

Last weekend, I conversed with another Cowboys fan who believed Stephen McGee should have started last night.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
"Would you trade Stafford for him ajm317?

I'd take Hill over Romo myself.

Romo gets hotter babes than Hill probably but that is the only thing I will give him."

That was replied with:

"No, but I'm a Lions fan.

I would take Romo over guys like Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub or Eli Manning though."

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
They all basically say they'd take:

Stafford,Eli,Ryan,Schaub and even Shaun Hill over Tony. lmao

cowboys2233

Reaction score
wconn1979;4143885 said:
Thier Opponets have a combined record of 2-7. They have faced two 0-3 teams and just one team with a winning record of 2-1. Our opponets have totaled 6-3 all having 2-1 records.

And as someone pointed out earlier, every team we have played this year was undefeated at the time. That will not change until after the bye, as the Lions are also currently undefeated.

They were all undefeated but two of them aren't anymore. :laugh2:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then there's this yawwho...

gkelly
Den Practice Squad
3773 posts this site

Posted: Today 12:21 PM
Re: Dallas looked like a pre season team On MNF
The main advantage that the Lions have over the Cowboys is the position of QB. I think Romo is a sorry excuse for an NFL QB.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
tupperware;4144033 said:
Can we PLEASE get a blow out and can it PLEASE be vs the Lions?

I don't think we're going to be blowing anyone out until sometime after the bye week. We need Miles back to even think about putting enough points on the board to do that.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4144081 said:
I don't think we're going to be blowing anyone out until sometime after the bye week. We need Miles back to even think about putting enough points on the board to do that.
:mad::(

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm in the Detroit area this week and I've been listening to their sports talk radio. There have been a few "super homers" calling in, but most of the fans have guarded optimism. They want to think their team is a good team, but they almost all agree that to be taken seriously they will have to beat the Cowboys, which they seem to think they can do.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Remember that the rest of the nation has a pretty skewed view of Romo because they haven't seen a lot of his games.

There are a lot of fans that know quite a bit and are very reasonable. However Cowboys fans ought to be equally realistic, Stafford has looked very good and he's proven his mental toughness, if he can stay healthy he could be a very good QB, he's certainly got the ability to be as good as Romo.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jammer;4144122 said:
I'm in the Detroit area this week and I've been listening to their sports talk radio. There have been a few "super homers" calling in, but most of the fans have guarded optimism. They want to think their team is a good team, but they almost all agree that to be taken seriously they will have to beat the Cowboys, which they seem to think they can do.

Lions fans always think they will beat Dallas. And Lions players are awfully cocky. Even when they were losing, this was true. I'm not just talking about Mike Furrey defaming the star either, although that was pretty disrespectful.

I just want a Cowboys win on Sunday. Both teams 3-1. Good Stuff.

weaver21

Reaction score
Really? This guy honestly would take Shaun Hill over Romo? Man, people really hate Romo.

StylisticS

Reaction score
weaver21;4144225 said:
Really? This guy honestly would take Shaun Hill over Romo? Man, people really hate Romo.

Every fanbase hates Romo. No respect for him whatsoever.

gbrittain

Reaction score
StylisticS;4144237 said:
Every fanbase hates Romo. No respect for him whatsoever.

Unfortunately it is hard to expect more out of opposing fan bases than our own. Too many Romo haters among our own.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Make no mistake. The Lions are a very good team. I thought they would be playoff-bound last year until Stafford went down.

Their front four is monstrous, and they boast arguably the best wide receiver in football. To win, the Cowboys will need to play at a consisently high level for four quarters.